Just back for the hospital to visit LUCY

Sueg
on 1/3/08 4:22 am - Canada
Hey there everybody.  Well as you already know Lucy lost her fight this morning around 11:20.  I was very fortunate to meet with her wonderfull DH, mom n dad, and her aunt.(wonderful family). Not only did she have 2 serious viruses but also had many cardiac arests and a few sezuires as well.  Stephane had said taht he is very gratefull for everybodys suposrt and that when he gets a chance he will post on line as well.  As for the children they are ok as they will be told tomorrow of their moms death, but are doing very well with freinds and family members at this time.   MY SINCEAR CUNDOLENCES TO STEPHANE, THE 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN, FRIENDS AND FAMILY MY CUNDOLENCES, PRAYERS, THOUGHTS, WISHES GO OUT TO THE L'ECUYER FAMILY. PLEASE ANY WORDS AT THIS TIME OF SADNESS FOR THE FAMILY WOULD BE GREAT 

dreamseeker
on 1/3/08 4:24 am
Thank you for sharing. I am terribly saddened that Lucie lost her fight.  It sounds like she fought through some very tough days and it was all to much for her.   God Bless Lucie and her family.

Marnie 

littlebit46
on 1/3/08 4:28 am - Wallaceburg, Canada
My heart felt condulences go out to Lucie's family in this time of loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Lynn

jjodi
on 1/3/08 4:31 am - Canada
oo....my god. i can't believe this. o god
Erin A.
on 1/3/08 4:39 am - Burlington, Canada

My prayers go out to Lucie's family - this is absolutley heart breaking, my deepest condolences to Lucie's family! It is so hard to lose someone you love - my heart breaks for her loved ones. "While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet her behind the veil." ~ John Taylor

Erin

Chantelle R.
on 1/3/08 4:40 am, edited 1/3/08 4:41 am - Scarborough, Canada
As i am typing this my heart is breaking for the L'ecuyer Family ... i met Lucie the day b4 my surgery and her husband... in just those few min  that we talk i was so happy to meet them.... i will always remember her great big smile and all our chats on facebook... i feel for her 2 babies and husband at this time and the rest of there family.... my thoughts and prayers are with you all... may God keep over you all at this time ...  Chantelle Richard

HW375..GW140-160 

(deactivated member)
on 1/3/08 4:40 am - Barrie, Canada
Wow, this is so sad.  My best wishes to her family and friends
heatherp
on 1/3/08 4:51 am - BROOKLIN, Canada
My thoughts and prayers are with Lucie's family.

Lisa A.
on 1/3/08 5:11 am - Ottawa, Canada
OMIGOD! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS! I AM IN UTTER SHOCK!! I REALLY THOUGHT THAT SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO PULL THRU THIS. I AM SO UPSET ABOUT THIS TERRIBLE AND TRAGIC LOSS. I AM IN TEARS MY HEART ACHES MY STOMACH HURTS, THIS IS THE SADDEST NEWS! OH GOD HER POOR FAMILY.  I WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE SERVICE AND OR WAKE VISITATIONS. IF ANYONE HAS DETAILS PLEASE POST ASAP. MY HEART GOES OUT TO LUCIES FAMILY I AM SO SORRY FOR THEIR LOSS OF SUCH A WONDERFUL WIFE, MOTHER, DAUGHTER..... WITH HEARTFELT SYMPATHY...

I LOVE MY DS!!!

Edmund S.
on 1/3/08 5:26 am - Cornwall, Canada
Hi Lisa and anyone who is interested. I spoke with Denise about the furneral arrangments.  They are working on them now.  Denise has promised to call me with the details as soon as they have them.  I will then post. Also, I have been talking with Denise about setting up a fund.  She will be talking with Stephane later today and ask him if he would like us to do that for them.  Denise thinks it would be best if Stephane opened a bank account we can deposit too.  I will post when I know more on this. Take Care Ed. S

Take Care.  Ed. S
In Memory Of Lucie
My Highest Wieght 652Lbs,-- Dr Dent Consult 572Lbs,-- Dr Graber Consult 527Lbs,--Surgery Day 512Lbs,-- Current Weight 259Lbs,-- Total Loss to Date lt ...397lbs....Goal Weight 220Lbs.....Weight left to loose...39lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics