Mickey Mantle - how are you doing?

Linda_S
on 6/26/13 4:53 am - Eugene, OR

I know your surgery was on Monday and am hoping everything went well.  Let us know when you're home and how it all went.

Success supposes endeavor. - Jane Austen

mickeymantle
on 6/26/13 3:25 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

im fine my surgery was delayed for a few weeks I need to see the surgeon tomorrow(Thursday) to reschedule

last week I had a small skin infection on my neck and the surgeon said no surgery till it heals , its just about healed now

but the surgeon is on vacation for the first 2 weeks of July (he was going for the whole month but changed his plans)

I have a feeling that it will be on or around the 15 th of July , last week I seen the anesthetist  and that is only good for 30 days

and the surgeon said I would have surgery  before that 

I will write and tell you when tomorrow night

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Linda_S
on 6/27/13 12:22 pm - Eugene, OR

Sorry to hear you have to wait, but I guess it's best to be safe.  Take Care!

Success supposes endeavor. - Jane Austen

mickeymantle
on 6/27/13 3:03 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

got a date of July 22 at 5:30 am (urr im not a morning person)

surgeon said that the culture came back with a couple of really nasty germs that where shore to make me septic if I would have had the surgery , but he says the look healed now

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Most Active
Recent Topics