Plastics in Oregon

Lucky19
on 1/21/14 2:16 am - OR
RNY on 01/13/12 with

Anyone have their plastics done in Oregon?  If so, can you recommend an office/Doctor?  What procedures did you have and can you give me an idea of the cost.  I will be paying cash. 

Thanks.

Ladytazz
on 1/23/14 1:03 pm

If you can swing it I would look into going to Mexico for plastics.  If I had the money I would go to Dr. Saucedo.  He has a great reputation with WLS patients and is very reasonable.  If the procedure is over about $8000 (I think) he will also reimburse part of the airfare and pay for the hotel.  I have seen people pretty much get the works, lower body lift, breast lift/implants, face lift, arms, etc for around $20,000.00.  About half of what it costs in the US.  He has a forum here if you want to check it out.  His patients all seem very happy with his work.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discussion/

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Lucky19
on 1/24/14 5:26 am - OR
RNY on 01/13/12 with

Hey thanks. Actually I am already considering going down to see Dr. Sauceda for my lower body stuff.  Considering having my BA/BL done up here in Oregon now.

(deactivated member)
on 2/8/14 8:48 am - Albany, OR

After dealing with numerous members of the medical community in Oregon, I would be more apt to travel elsewhere to get any kind of medical services than to deal with anyone here.  Moving here has made me feel like I moved back in time a few decades.

Lucky19
on 2/8/14 8:57 am - OR
RNY on 01/13/12 with

Lol, I feel your pain, I'm from California.  I did actually find a great Dr. in Eugene for my BA and BL.  Hopeing to travel to Mexico for all of my lower body stuff.

(deactivated member)
on 2/8/14 9:01 am - Albany, OR

I came here from Chicago and was totally shocked.  It's gorgeous and great if you love the outdoors (which I do, so I plan on staying a while), but sometimes I feel like I need to call Doc Brown to swing by with his DeLorean to take me to a decade that I recognize.

What part of Oregon are you in?  I'm in the SW area, which is...interesting....

Lucky19
on 2/16/14 9:15 am - OR
RNY on 01/13/12 with

CariH, I live in a teeny tiny town called Oakland, about an hour south of Eugene so yeah, total culture shock.  I put a deposit on a PS in Eugene for my BL/BA, set surgery date is March 13!

(deactivated member)
on 2/16/14 11:10 am - Albany, OR

You're maybe an hour and a half north of me.  I'm in the Rogue Valley. 

Woo! to the surgery! :)

Lucky19
on 2/17/14 8:42 am - OR
RNY on 01/13/12 with

Thanks!  I'd love to be able to have it all done at once but oh well, I am a work in progress I guess.

Waterwench
on 2/14/14 11:15 pm - portland, OR

I live in Portland and I just got back from having my plastic surgery done in Mexico by the awesome and fabulous Dr. Sauceda! I'm glad I did the medical tourism thing because I could never afford to pay for my procedures in the States, and the good doctor and his staff TREAT YOU RIGHT! I had the arm lift, long thigh lift, tummy tuck and lower body lift. The total cost was $13,300, but I also got a $600 refund for my airfare which he offers if your airfare is at least that cost, bringing my final expense to $12,700. This includes the surgeon's fee, my stay at the hotel (up to 12 days), plus two free sets of post-surgical compression garments (I checked prices--mine were worth $380, total!) and the convenience of having Dr. Sauceda visit every day and his nurse come help you shower, do wound care and get you back into your garments on a daily basis. If I EVER need anything else done, I am going back to him!

"Fall down 7 times--STAND UP 8!"

Most Active
Recent Topics