Dr. Tersigni WLS patients 12/2014 or recent patients

Bellz
on 12/1/14 1:13 pm

Hi   My surgery is tomorrow December 2nd. I was hoping to connect with some other Bay Bariatric Patients on here. I'm having RNY surgery.  This is such a great step for me, physically and emotionally. I no longer am afraid of my past. I am safe. Being fat helped keep me invisible.  It has taken much therapy to get me here but I am excited to step out of this shell of protection. I don't need it anymore. I feel like a butterfly ready to emerge from the cocoon. I know I have a ways to go but I also have the skills, mindset and drive to get there. I will be attending the support group at Mercy Hospital in Roseburg. Hope to see someone there that I can connect with in Oregon. 

mike324-190
on 12/4/14 1:27 pm
RNY on 12/30/14

Hi Bellz,

I'm a Dr Tersigni patient also. Do you live locally to his office? You mentioned the group in Roseburg. It's that where you live? I live near his office. My date is the 30th. I hope your procedure was successful. Let me know how it went.

Bellz
on 12/9/14 2:42 pm

Yes I am from Roseburg. I had the RNY done. I chose that because if I was going to have surgery to lose weight I wanted to be all in. I didn't want any wiggle room. The surgery went great. I did have to stay 3 extra days in the hospital for something called an illias. My insides wouldn't wake up. You will be treated very well. I am doing really well at home. I don't like pain drugs so I am limiting myself to about 10mg a couple times a day of the pain med liquid. This week I am taking it very easy. Today I rested a bunch.  I am giving myself til the weekend to lounge around then it's going to pick up. I have been sampling all the good stuff Robin packed into the bag I got from the class she gives. I had cream of vegetable soup today, an orange mango shake, and an orange flavor syrup in some water. It was all very good. My struggle isn't hunger it's taste/texter stuff so that soup and shake really helped. It will be nice when I can nibble on food that can be prepared as a meal for my Husband and I. I found my George Foreman grill a couple weeks back. I am looking forward to using the heck out of that thing. 

Well there's more than you asked for. Best wishes to you on your surgery!! New you, New Year 2015!

Chrissyraye
on 12/12/14 4:36 pm - OR

Hello! I am a patient of Dr, Tersigni's as well! My surgery is January 13th. This is my first time on this sight, I want to make sure I do everything they recommend 

nice to meet you:-)

well wishes for a speedy recovery 

Most Active
Recent Topics