Manic Monday Roll Call?

Nicole0216
on 8/8/10 8:25 pm - Lancaster, PA
No way I am the first to post this?? At work today so hard to get up after being at OC MD This weekend. Had a good time though. Today is a usual day at work, doing shakes to recover and am getting back to the excercise. What about YOU?  Sending good vibes to those having surgery this week
lynnc99
on 8/8/10 9:04 pm
Morning Nicole and PA,

I have my follow up at then orthopedist today so we shall see what he has in mind! Getting around a little better each day, but morning is the hardest.

This is my last full day off work. Depending on the physical therapy schedule, I will go back on a part time schedule tomorrow and will work from home till I am more mobile.

Thanks for te birthday wishes yesterday! Whether here or on Facebook, it was fun to hear from many of you. The day was really relaxing and Mike took good care of me!

Lisa H.
on 8/8/10 9:41 pm - Whitehall, PA
well good morning OH family.... was that convincing?

back to work today.. oh the joy.  It was a fabulous weekend and I'm sorry to see it come to an end, but life must go on.. lol

working til 3:30-- at some point today, Service Electric is coming to figure out why my digital box has been acting up.

go to library to swap out my audio books for new ones

hospital to see Deb

gym for pilates and possibly Body Pump depending on my shoulder

Pottsville to spend the night with Bron.. I'm off tomorrow again! 

My tracker

hers 

Liz R.
on 8/8/10 10:04 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All. Quiet around here so far!

Well we are having another day at home today, nothing exciting planned. Laundry, cooking, nap - the usual!
steffihope
on 8/8/10 10:08 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Nicole and everyone....

Nothing new and exciting here - finally slept pretty well last night - still in the recliner - can't WAIT to get to the doctor on Wednesday to get these drains out so I can shower and sleep in my bed.....

Today - Lisa Schnibb Hunt and Hailey are coming to visit - can't wait to meet the little girl!  Later this afternoon, my friend who is in from North Carolina and her daughter are coming for a visit.  Molly came home yesterday and Emily is due home some point this morning.  I guess my "vacation" is over huh?

Hope you all have a GREAT Monday! :)
Patricia R.
on 8/8/10 10:32 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Nicole,
I was passed out from exhaustion last night after the Phillies game and other fun.

Today has me trying to move with my pain...mornings are the worst.  I have to make some phone calls and get my bedroom organized. 

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

gmom62
on 8/8/10 10:32 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
Good morning PA,

The usual for me as well.  Went to the gym already the morning. Bike and treadmill.  Not really doing much of anything at all.  Husband should be home sometime today from his weekend in NH. Can't wait to see him.  Missed him since I've been home pretty much by myself.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Cyd

spazzdak
on 8/8/10 11:12 pm
Im back from a week off too. Back to the daily routine. We had a great time in Niagara Falls but, WOW it's expensive up there!!! I tried hard to eat the "right" way and didn't do too bad. I ate a few more carbs than I should have and probably not enough protein toward Thurs. Fri. 'ish. But all in all, I've already gone back down and today, 8 months to the day of my surgery, I hit MY personal goal of weighing 166#. I'm so freakin' excited to see that number on the scales. It's what I weighed at my high school graduation and on my wedding day...we just celebrated our 18 year anniversary yesterday. So, I'm pretty full of myself right now.

Today, playing with kids and lots of baby hamsters. They all got so big last week and their eyes are open. 5 out of 7 are really friendly. The other 2 are a bit feisty.

Typical cleaning and stuff...

Everyone have a great day!!!
"Life is too short to buy cheap fabric softener."  ~ favorite quote by my favorite genious!

Nicole0216
on 8/8/10 11:19 pm - Lancaster, PA
That is on my list of places to go...any recommendations?? Congrats you should be full of yourself
pennykid
on 8/8/10 11:28 pm - PA
Hey all!!
We're out and about this morning. I have an appointment with my PCP. Plan is to have breakfast out, then go to my appointment. Nothing planned beyond that, other than maybe trying to find some beach stuff (chairs and umbrells) on clearance.
Have a great day, my friends!!!
Julia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1771 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1866 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2549 views