Met with surgeon

jackie M.
on 7/30/12 6:11 am - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
She noticed something with my EKG's that no one else picked up on.....
She wants to look at all my heart related stuff for the past few years and the fact that heart problems run rampant in my dad's family...

Normal sinus rhythm Possible Left atrial enlargement Incomplete right bundle branch block Borderline ECG
Complete GI series and Endo
plus run the test to see if I have the factor on getting clots..
          (my dad's mom died from a blood clot to the heart when he was 14.)

I wouldn't be able to get the surgery done in Aug due to my knee surgery. 
So I can get that stuff taken care of.  
But she did say I am ready for it other than that, so Most likely, Sept providing everything looks good.  

Laureen S.
on 7/30/12 10:44 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Sounds like they are being cautious and that is always a good thing. . .  so hang in there and continue doing what you need in preparation of your new post-op life. . .

Best wishes, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jackie M.
on 7/31/12 12:26 am - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
 She is being cautious.  
I told her that I am going to continue to do what I need to do.  I cannot wait to get my NEW life started.  It's been a LONG 6 yrs at getting the insurance to pay for it.  

It's kinda good that It's not in Aug.  My oldest daughter is getting married on Aug 31st..  
IdaMae D.
on 7/31/12 7:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
Due to medical conditions it took almost 2 years to receive the okay to have surgery.  I am very thankful my surgeon was as cautious as he was, if not I might not be here today.  Take it slow and steady - you'll be there soon!!!!

Ida

IdaMae

jackie M.
on 8/4/12 1:15 am - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
 It took me 6 long years to get the OK for the surgery financially, that now I have this... ugh...  I have not had problems with previous surgeries.  I'm just so anxious and ready to move on to next step and that is surgery.  I have to wait anyways due to knee surgery in 11 days.. woohoo this going to be fun.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1773 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1868 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2551 views