newer to the island

michelle macleod
on 1/7/14 11:25 pm - kensington PEI, Canada

i have only lived here for about a year and 6 months, i'm originally from Ontario i had my surgery in may of 2009 i live in kensington and having a hard time with stuff now still getting sick on alot of stuff but been having alot of cravings for junk food i went from 498 lbs and now at 143lbs i am so scared to start old habits but like is said i know very little people on the island and would like to also find a dr that specializes in bariatrics

jndrake
on 1/11/14 10:58 pm - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
VSG on 12/10/13

Hi Michelle, there are no bariatric doctors on PEI, the closest is Dr Beausolie in Moncton NB you could ask your surgeon to make a referral to him if that would be possible. We do have coffee nights for support in Charlottetown every once in a while. This site is pretty quite most of the time but the NB site has more activity. Congratulations, you have done really well with your surgery. I'm one month out and have lost about 55 lbs since pre op shakes. I will check back here to see if you have any more questions. JILLIAN

"You're off to great places today is your day your mountain is waiting so get on your way.Oh the Places you'll go" Dr.Seuss

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1182 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3767 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3803 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3604 views