Hi there

Cira S.
on 7/28/09 5:31 am - Charles Town , WV
I am new to this forum but not new to Obesity help.  I was just told last week that we had a Puerto Rican forum wooo hoooo.

Just stopping by to say Hola como estan todos?

Have a wonderful day.

Cira

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

soljeanpierre
on 12/5/09 12:48 am - McKinney, TX
Is Puerto Rican every where...jajjaja...I'm Puerto rican living now in McKinney, Tx....I have my RNY on 11/10/2009 in 3 weeks a lost 22 pound...tel me more about you
Cira S.
on 12/7/09 12:15 am - Charles Town , WV
Let me tell you something of course you find Puerto Ricans everywhere. Ja jajaja!

I was born in NY but moved down to Maryland in 1998 then to the Eastern panhandle of WV not far from Maryland just last year. 

Congratulations on your wonderful weightloss in 3 weeks. That is Fantastic! 

As for me I am a mother of 6 children.  3 adults and three small ones.  I have 4 grand children which I am blessed with.

I had my RNY in 3-06-07 and I have lost since pre-op a total of 111 pounds.  You can chek out my profile and read my blog since the beginning.  A lot happened and God has blessed me with my last child.  I became pregnant 3 months after having surgery which is not adviced. But it happened, eveyrthing went fine and I have a wonderful 21 month old baby girl.  You can see pics on my profile.

I want to wish you all the best in your journey and if there is anything I can help you with please do not hesitate to contact me.  I frequent the Marland forum often so you can find me there too.

Take care,
Cira

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

Most Active
Recent Topics
id de bariatricos
kriss08 · 0 replies · 784 views
Hola novata in tha house
ilia123 · 0 replies · 6743 views
Surgery in PR with Medicare???
needledreams · 0 replies · 6987 views
Sleeve for $ 5,200
jgonzalez74 · 1 replies · 7333 views