In episode 44 we send out a shout for more freaks! We take a look at the total body lift in our ongoing series on reconstructive surgery. If you need a few things to motivate you to move yo ass, we gottem. And we wrap things up with a great iPod and iPhone app to help you track your caloric intake and exercise.
- This weeks “Freak of the Week” is…Hey…we need more freaks of the week!
- We know you guys are watching, send in your photos and why you are a freak.
- How about a reconstructive surgery ****tail? We are looking at body lifts.
- Upper and lower body lifts are a combination of surgeries. Combined, you have a full body lift.
- Recovery time from Body Lifts can be significant.
- We offer up some advice on how to get motivated to move yo ass.
- Suggestions range from journaling your reasons, enlisting a friend, to actually rewarding yourself financially for exercising.
- We introduce you to a new apple app called “Lose it”.
- A mobile calorie/exercise application similar to the daily plate
- It’s free for the first six months of it release so go for it now.
BariatricTV is a weekly show put together BY weight loss surgery patients FOR weight loss surgery patients. It's fun and informative. If you haven't come by to check us out yet -- what are you waiting for?