Quebec clinic

marshmallow2
on 3/24/14 2:39 am

Has anyone had procedures done by Dr. Christou in Montreal?

Brenda B.
on 4/17/14 12:12 pm - Gaspé, Canada

Yes I have in 2009.    No complications.  The follow up treatment in't the best.... But he has many surgeries under his belt.  No complications 5 years out.  I would recommend.  Get support some where else for post op.  

Hope this helps 

brenda tydo

Brenda B, HW 328 PreSW 298 CW 156 Goal 165 
AT GOAL..................NORMAL BMI! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

Brenda B.
on 4/17/14 12:21 pm - Gaspé, Canada

Yes I have in 2009.  I would recommend.  Let me know what your questions are.  Ps postoperative service isn't great.  

Brenda B, HW 328 PreSW 298 CW 156 Goal 165 
AT GOAL..................NORMAL BMI! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

marshmallow2
on 4/17/14 1:20 pm

What do you mean about the post-op care isn't there, would you explain or would be willing to tell me about your experience as I am looking at a mini-gastric bypass procedure as well and I know the care before and after is excellent from what I heard.

Bonbon62
on 5/4/14 11:03 am - Canada

Hello, I am scheduled to have surgery with Dr. Christou in June of this year.  The weight list for surgery in my province is unbelievable, so I have decided that I will have to finance myself.. I have looked at possibility of going to Mexico for 1/4 the cost, but my choice is to have my surgery in Canada.  Not sure if you are scheduled for surgery yet??

DustyB
on 5/13/14 3:21 am - Canada

Hi, is there any reason you chose Dr. Christou?  I have been looking at the web sites for him and Dr. Gagner.

I am not sure if there is any difference.  Maybe only in the shortness of either wait list.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Most Active