Recent Posts

Nathalie D.
on 3/20/11 10:00 pm - Gatineau, Canada
Topic: Spring Monday weight in
Hi everyone and welcome to our first spring 2011 Monday weight in.

I missed the weight in last week as I was in Winnipeg again for work. It is never easy to keep with your good habit when you are on the road. However, because I don`t need to take care of the kids and the house, I have more time for myself and I am able to spend more time in the hotel gym.

Well... I was not great but I was okay.  Over the last two week, I have lost 2.7 lbs.  I think it is good as it continues to go down.

I hope that everyone is doing good too and can`t wait to hear from you.

Nathalie
HW 385     SW  351   

Big_Joe
on 3/20/11 12:16 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Derek?? Update??
You can check his video blog on youtube...the link is on one of Derek's previous postson this forum. He has made a fourth video a few days ago...and he seems to do very well!

Joel
HW: 347  SW: 345 (Goal 190lbs)   CW: 182.0
DS performed on Nov 26th 2009 and goal reached on Nov 12th 2010

1 year out: 181.2lbs
2 years out: 178 lbs

3 years out: 182 lbs...without sacrifices 

Kessey
on 3/20/11 11:04 am - Gatineau, Canada
Topic: RE: Derek?? Update??
Hi all,

I am glad to hear all went well with Derek. Congrats Derek :)  Any other news since???

Big_Joe
on 3/15/11 1:56 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Monday weigh in!!
Hi Buddy!

I guess everyone was a bit scared by not hearing from you, but we never realized that you were pc-less...but all is well that ends well! Happy to know that surgery went well and that you are now recovering...on your long-awaited spot on "the" bench!

If you lurked at previous posts, you probably read that Wannabehealthy and I are anxiously waiting to see a "chicken dance" tutorial on your next vlog... Get that camera rolling!

Take it easy!|

Joel
HW: 347  SW: 345 (Goal 190lbs)   CW: 182.0
DS performed on Nov 26th 2009 and goal reached on Nov 12th 2010

1 year out: 181.2lbs
2 years out: 178 lbs

3 years out: 182 lbs...without sacrifices 

Amyms
on 3/15/11 10:43 am - Val-Des-Monts, Canada
Topic: RE: First group meeting with the nutritionist
I had the large nutrition class in Sept 2010 and met with the nutristionist in dec 2010 since than I havent heard anything. The wait seems long but it always keeps getting closer!

Amy
Amyms
on 3/15/11 10:38 am - Val-Des-Monts, Canada
Topic: RE: Gastric Plication I am the first in Quebec

What is the difference with a plication than just a sleeave?

Amy

Amyms
on 3/15/11 10:30 am - Val-Des-Monts, Canada
Topic: RE: ***DereK*** Update!!
Good to hear - way too go Derek. Glad you are doing well.

Amy
islandqueen38
on 3/15/11 9:46 am
So glad to hear you are doing well.  you did have me worried.  I am down 7 lbs since my surgery I weighed 209  today I am 202.  Have to crack that 200 this week. I am feeling great. still on soft food.  yogurt cottage cheese etc.  The dietetion from Montreal will call and have a meeting by phone on the 17 th.  Keep up the good work. so glad you are feeling a bit better.  take it easy.    hugs  Doris QC.

Gabriella21
on 3/15/11 8:39 am - Roxboro, Canada

Hi Derek,

Glad you're home and recovering well!! Looking forward to hearing more about your surgery especially since we share Dr.Garneau...

Take care of yourself and relax. Looking forward to seeing your next blog entry.

Hugs,
Ada
salem4444
on 3/15/11 7:38 am - Canada
Hi Derek, glad to see you are going well for the time... Ah those iv fluids, I was 5 pounds heavier when I came back home after surgery!!!
Welcome to the bench, loser!! LOL
                                              HW 320 SW 299  goal W 150 CW 138 (5' 7 " ) 
At Goal !!!

Most Active