What to do...

Freekx
on 10/18/12 12:55 pm - North Kingstown, RI
 I have been considering surgery for some time so went to see Dr. V who basically said he could not operate because of my size.Thought that was the point of all of this so was quite discouraged. Now I aam quite large, close to 500. So talked to my father inlaw who had surgery years ago with Dr. Roye and had nothing but good to say about him. So looked him up and found he is now in Dr. V's office.  Thats a bit awkward now but also concerned.he will have the same answer since they are some how now associated.  My father in law was 500+ when he had his bypass but I'm looking more for VSG to possibly go DS when safer.  Basically at this point I'm looking for advice because I'm certain this would be a good tool for me to make some big.life changes but concerned because both docs work with the same hospitals so the answer will be the same.  Anybody have any advice?
RedStar98
on 10/20/12 1:50 am - Johnston, RI
VSG on 10/02/12
 I can only suggest a different doctor; my surgeon is Dr Giovanni, she works with Dr. Pohl, they are located in Johnston. Give them a try, and good luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Blah
kathleen j. · 0 replies · 2636 views
RI VSG support group
becca9891 · 0 replies · 3342 views
Kent Hospital Bariatric team
Clamcake65 · 1 replies · 5025 views
Seeking Surgery Buddies!
delprov · 2 replies · 5838 views