8 weeks post op today

sarahmathis1681
on 4/8/12 7:39 pm
RNY on 02/13/12
I'm so glad i did the surgery it was the best thing i could have ever done i go thursday for another weigh in to see how much more i have lost to those just starting out hang in there it does get better my first week was pure hell and i had buyers remorse(sp?) just dont give up i have had a few bumps in the road but thats what makes us human hope everyone has a blessed day:)

http://www.weight-loss-center.net

(deactivated member)
on 4/8/12 10:37 pm - Romulus, MI
RNY on 04/25/12
Congratulations on your 8 weeks post op. I am looking forward to having my RNY done on 4/25/12 and I am so excited!
Keep up the good work and let us know how your appointment goes today.
sweet-tart2012
on 4/8/12 10:38 pm - TX
RNY on 02/16/12
I'm happy I got my procedure also.        Best wishes

jdragr
on 4/8/12 11:05 pm - AL
RNY on 02/09/12 with
I am just ahead of you. I had my surgery 2/9. And I can agree with everything you said. It has been touch but starting to like my surgery. If you are new it really does get better.
SW 296

imgettingfit
on 4/9/12 10:29 am - Millersville, MD

Congrats!  I'm coming up on 9 weeks this Thursday and am very happy with the decision to undergo WLS.

It was a little weird at my mother's for Easter dinner...I kind of missed having rolls and dessert, but I wasn't hungry, so it was more in my mind.  I've told myself all along that in recent years, I ate  enough sugar and junk food to last a lifetime...it's just taking a little getting used to in social situations.

After dinner, we looked at tons of photos on my mom's computer, and there were many of me looking very big...don't miss that at all ;)
Height: 5'6" SW: 234 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 523 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 263 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views