Down 201 lbs - before and after pic
Dcgirl · 53 replies · 1200 views
Eating & Drinking together
GodsChildII · 49 replies · 1094 views

My 600 lb life

pathchic
on 1/14/14 5:41 pm - FL
RNY on 08/07/13

I'm watching this show on TLC, I think it may be a rerun- but holy crap! Did that a-hole husband REALLY just stop by a fast food drive thru ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL?  Oh Lord- I am so thankful for the supportive people in my life... 

Sue G.
on 1/14/14 5:53 pm - NH
RNY on 01/22/13

I saw it too. Made me heart sick. She needs to get away from him in order to get healthy. How can she be successful with someone like that in her life. What a loser!

HW: 242  SW: 212   GW:134

Jsi2009
on 1/14/14 5:53 pm
VSG on 03/26/14
I was in shock when I saw that the other say. Then had her hold his burger! I think she left him a year or so ago. Insane. The girl broke me heart when she asked why het mom married him. Then said it would have been worth nor being born if that meant het mom not marrying that scum bucket. Poor kid.
pathchic
on 1/14/14 6:12 pm - FL
RNY on 08/07/13

TOTALLY!

Kenyatta W.
on 1/14/14 5:53 pm - Indianapolis, IN
RNY on 01/07/13 with

Yes!!! I'm also watching this show. I'm so grateful for the support of my family and friends.

~Kenyatta"....Nothing never changes itself, Unless YOU make it...."

HW: 305 SW: 272 CW: 164 GW: 150

BMI Finally in Over Weight range..... ECSTATIC!!!!!

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 1/14/14 6:01 pm - OH

Yeah, he is a first class jackass.

I liked that the doctor very quickly corrected her when her immediate response when he asked her what her understanding of the surgery was that it would involve cutting the intestine and that when she ate sugar she would quickly get very sick. I thought it was great that he told her that all he surgery would do is limit her to eating small portions, that making good food choices and the number of times a day she eats were the key to success and that the surgery wouldn't keep her from eating sugar.

Lora

7 years out and maintaining 190 pounds lost!  

“You don't drown by falling in the water.  You drown by staying there.”

pathchic
on 1/14/14 6:05 pm - FL
RNY on 08/07/13

All I can say is THANK GOD I got help before I was there- I would like to say that could never be me... But it sounds so familiar...

3Bassethounds
on 1/15/14 9:25 am
RNY on 10/17/13 with

I feel the same way.I remember when I was 200 pounds and thinking I will never get this big again.Then I went up to 322 then back to 302 before surgery.I could have been that woman.

bdaycakegirl
on 1/14/14 9:08 pm

Is this a series? Or a one time show? I keep seeing posts about it and want to watch!

hw: 311  cw:304  sw:???  gw:150

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 1/14/14 10:09 pm - OH

It is a series.  This week, they had new episodes at both 8pm and 9pm (Eastern). 

7 years out and maintaining 190 pounds lost!  

“You don't drown by falling in the water.  You drown by staying there.”

pathchic
on 1/15/14 2:27 am - FL
RNY on 08/07/13

It's on TLC-

Don 1962
on 1/15/14 3:45 am
RNY on 04/07/08 with

I started similar thread on R&R saying after watching him I wanted go to San Antonio and kick his ass!  She should have whacked him with one of her crutches.  Think we on OH could have a fund raiser to raise the money to cover her legal fees for a divorce from the Bozo?

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

sbessey001
on 1/15/14 4:26 am

Oh Zaslynn's story was so sad. Her husband is such a jerk. I hope she gets enough strength to  leave him considering their daughter is so unhappy as well.  I did find her facebook page and it says she has gotten a job and continued on her journey.  I am so thankfully I have such caring and supportive friends and family.

Did you watch the second one Oliva's story. Now that was fantastic how supportive and encouraging her family was.  Thats the way it should be.

Don 1962
on 1/15/14 4:22 pm
RNY on 04/07/08 with

Olivia's story was "textbook" perfect from support aspect.

nurl
on 1/15/14 4:38 am
RNY on 05/14/13
I watched that episode too! What a terrible person!

SteveWebb
on 1/15/14 7:49 am - NC

He sounds like a real wiener to me!  The Surgeon gave my wife a sheet that had the things I need to do to be successful over the long hall.  She's planning to have it blown up and framed for me.  I told her to go ahead.

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

baepage
on 1/15/14 2:00 pm - MA
RNY on 04/22/13

I watched that last night too.  I wanted to crawl through the tv and shove that burger up his a$$.  I felt bad for the little girl too. 

I noticed how her doctor got mad that she was drinking soda, and told her it would stretch her pouch, I laughed because we are told that is a myth.

Barbara

bdaycakegirl
on 1/15/14 2:05 pm

Definitely going to look for it and DVR.

hw: 311  cw:304  sw:???  gw:150