Are these the new Spanx?

Cunning_Pam
on 4/13/14 7:23 am, edited 4/13/14 7:27 am
RNY on 12/18/13

I love the show Shark Tank, and Thursday night they had a pair of women on who have designed a new style of shaper garment. The company is Hold Your Haunches (hate the name, but oh well!) and they currently make three styles of pants: Bootcut, leggings and capris. What makes them different is that they have shapers built right into the garment itself, instead of being a whole separate item.

Lori and Barbara went in together to make an offer, which the HyH women accepted. Thanks to the publicity they are currently sold out of just about every size in each of the three styles, but if you sign up on the website you can get the current Shark Tank special they're offering (20% off) when everything is back in stock. That's the one thing that seems to be a serious drawback to these pants, and that's the price. They're 136.00 each! BUT, if they do what they say, then to me they'll be worth it...I'm already seeing serious sag in my butt, tummy and thighs.

Most of their Amazon reviews are positive, although there aren't many total.

Just thought people would want to know about 'em!

ETA: Oops, forgot the link: Hold Your Haunches

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

LittleMiss2013
on 4/13/14 9:30 am - Canada
RNY on 10/22/13

did they show the pants on someone who actually HAS jiggly bits to hold in? lol  The video on their website shows a girl with a perfectly flat stomach and skinny skinny body putting them on. So it's hard to tell if they would actually hold anything in at all. Plus....they look a little fiddly to put on. Like there are pants under the pants....the "liner" you have to fuss with? Dunno, they might be fabulous...but $136.....they better make me look like a super model, lol.

Have you tried Slimpressions? I've heard from a few other weight loss members that they worked well. They are on my "list" =) Will put a link below if you want to check em out.

http://slimpressions.com/

Opti October 1. PATTS October 8th and RNY Surgery October 22, 2013

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

NHwahine
on 4/13/14 10:41 am
RNY on 06/30/14

Dying at "sugar dish".  LOL

Mercedees
on 6/18/17 5:56 pm

The sad part about it is, since they have been on shark tank this product has been marked up $106. When the ladies were pitching the idea, they stated that they were selling their hold your haunches slimming pants for $30/pair and it only cost $18 to make them... So even with the 20% discount you are still paying $76 above what they were originally selling for, not to mention tax, s&h, etc...

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 342 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 473 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 390 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 4 replies · 17 views
Recent Topics