Cooking with Protein Powder

Lucy S.
on 4/14/14 4:07 am
RNY on 03/18/14 with

Hi all - I am a month out from surgery and am having a really hard time getting protein shakes down. They seem to be making me sick - all types, with and without lactose. I'm pretty sensitive to smell too so I think that is not helping. I've been very diligent in making sure that I'm getting all the protein I need through my food since the protein shakes are not doing it for me. I've started now to experiment cooking recipes with protein powder as an ingredient. I've made some amazingly delicious pumpkin protein mini muffins that had 4g of protein and 30 calories. When cooked I apparently have no issues with protein powder so now I am on the hunt for more recipes that are cooked with protein powder. Do you guys have any recipes that you love that are pumped up with protein powder?  I'd love to hear what everyone else has found! Thanks!!

HW: 263  CW:245  GW: 140 

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/14/14 6:25 am

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 564 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 342 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 456 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 369 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 4 replies · 20 views
Recent Topics