13 months post up. Stay hungry

Eva1230
on 4/16/14 10:27 am

Yea the headline says it all. 

I do spend six days a week in the gym, two hours a day and three days is crossfit. 

Im busting tail like a ********so have had to modify my diet. I eat every four hours. All clean and high in protein. I get more protein now than ever. 

My question, is this normal. To be hungry all the time? It's not mental. I have learned the difference between the two. Friends say it's due to my fitness routine. I'm losing weight/not gaining. Actually toning and gaining muscle! 

JJ0609
on 4/16/14 10:39 pm

Are you wanting to lose more weight? What do you weigh? How tall are you? How many calories do you ingest? How much protein do you take in? 

“Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.”― Marc Hack

Ht:5'4 SW:268 CW:127.2 GW:125 RNY 06/09 Stomach/colon revision 11/13  

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 383 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 287 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views