I hate that mean ole scale..!

RRach
on 5/14/14 4:59 am

Today I have an appt with my Nut to get a weigh in. My appt with my surgeon is this coming Monday to pick a date (YAY!!) Anyways, this morning after my shower I got on the scale to see what it was going to look like. I know weight flucuates throughout the day but I figured it could give me a good idea of what to expect. I saw the # and was like "yay this is looking good!" After I got dressed (minus the shoes), I got on it one more time. 

Now... mind you.. I am wearing light cotton fabrics, no jewelry, no shoes, nothing heavy... 

I get back on and it is 6 lbs heavier in a matter of 10 minutes! 

LOL! I am hoping my scale is just defective. I do plan on weighing my outfit when I get home today. hahahhaa :D 

WISH ME LUCK AT THE NUT! :D

"Never Give Up: There is no such thing as an ending. Just a new beginning.

bee28
on 5/14/14 6:32 am - Sarnia, Canada
RNY on 12/09/14

That has also happened to me, now I have a digital scale and mine always seems to give me different numbers occasionally, so what I do is weigh myself a few times until I get 1 number multiple times, and that is the one that is more accurate, maybe try that out?

alaskasusan
on 5/14/14 7:41 am - AK
RNY on 02/11/13

I pretty much hate my digital scale and am looking for a good old-fashioned analog that doesn't land all over the place.  I can weigh myself 10 times in a row and get either an error or 10 different weights.  Much luck at the nut!  :)

RRach
on 5/14/14 9:06 am

I think it is bc it is digital. I went to see my nut today and I am down down 26 lbs since April 30th. Yayyyyyy!!!!

My scale is off by a few lbs.

"Never Give Up: There is no such thing as an ending. Just a new beginning.

MickeyDee
on 5/14/14 2:32 pm

Just remember:  you do not need to measure your self-worth by some stupid number.  Stay off the scale until you can weigh yourself at the surgeon's office during your checkups.  It can drive you nutz.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 386 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 189 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 477 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 396 views
Recent Topics