WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/13/14 10:42 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

Hope your having a good week. Mine has been very stressful but I'm getting through it. Everyday we have so very much to be grateful for. One thing that I am so grateful for everyday is for the person who invented these life saving WLS. We ALL owe this or these people our lives. I had no life so to speak before my WLS. Yes I had a family but I was pretty much a couch potato and eating, sleeping and watching TV was MY life. UGH that is No life. Thank God for my WLS and all the support and encouragement I got from friends and some family members during this journey. Not that it has been a easy way out because IMHO there is NOTHING easy about having WLS and what goes with it but it is SO very worth it. Grateful for my life. health, family, friends, OH, my WLS and all the different choices today for WLS. God, my faith in him and answered prayers. Grateful for everyone on OH who offers answers for questions on these message boards. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 425 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 324 views