THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/14/14 11:03 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Happy Pre-Friday Everyone. Hope your week is going well. We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for even though we feel at times like we don't. Funny how sometimes our thoughts try to convince us that someone or something is out to get us and steal our joy and peace. Those things have been going on in my life but I KNOW that I am truly grateful for everyday that God allows me to stay on this earth. I am grateful for Obesity Help, their faith in me being a support group leader for them and for all the years of being on these message boards and encouraging others. I'm so grateful for my weight loss surgery and the choices pre-ops have today of different surgeries. I am grateful for the weight that I have lost even though I never reached my goal weight it's OK. I KNOW I am a success and I am grateful that the numbers on the scale don't let me think that I am a failure and I know that I am a good person and that number doesn't dictate my self worth. Grateful today for my WLS, Family, friends, my faith in God and answered prayers. Grateful for all the people on these forums who answer questions for others everyday 24/7. Grateful to be part of such a amazing WL community. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 315 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 374 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 466 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 380 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?