TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/16/14 10:19 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

I know I say this everyday that I post that we ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.....it is the truth !!! No matter how down and destitute you might be there is always something in your life that you can be grateful for. When you are grateful for what God allows you to have in your life I fully believe that he will bless you with so much that your cup will overflow. Today I am grateful for a unpleasant thing that is happening in my life to one of my adult children. Trust me...if I had my way he wouldn't be going through the trials that he's going through but because of his choices he is....but I am believing that God is going to turn those things into major blessings and it will turn his life around. Grateful for my husband of almost 38 yrs.....his job....life itself....my health and my WLS.....Obesity Help....God....answered prayers even the ones not answered exactly to my liking but I know God knows best not me. Grateful for my 3 sons, my DIL and my precious almost 2 year old granddaughter who is the apple of this Mimi's eyes. Grateful for support groups which keep you on track or redirect you back into the right direction when life sometimes gets in your way and causes you to make some not so wise food choices. Grateful for my quick healing from my hernia surgery 3 weeks ago today. Grateful for everyone here on OH who answers questions for others and gives moral support....that I KNOW is appreciated and much needed. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed and safe day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 413 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 359 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 406 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 5 replies · 19 views