WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/17/14 10:35 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

Hope your week is going well and Happy Hump Day to you. We all have so many things to be grateful for in our lives everyday. Whether you are having a good day or not so great one there is always something to be grateful for even if it is only because you woke up today and God has blessed you with anther day to make better choices than yesterday. Today I am so grateful for the program Teen Challenge and the 2 men who graduated the program last night. In case your wondering what Teen Challenge is....it is a program for teens, men, woman and families with life challenging issues. It has a 86% success rate. I take the men at the Teen Challenge near my home cookies every week after their chapel. Grateful for my family, friends. life. health, WLS. Obesity Help and just life in general. Grateful for the opportunity to post here on OH and encourage and support others in their decisions. Grateful for support groups which encourage and support your choices in this life long journey. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed and safe day today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

HarvestMoon1974
on 6/17/14 10:50 pm - Keyport, NJ
Revision on 05/01/14

Every day I am grateful for my children, my family and friends, and every breath I take. Today I am especially grateful for the amazing surgeon *****stored me to health, after years of complications from my bypass, and the doctor who saved me from a pit of bipolar depression 12 years ago, and changed my life forever. There are no words to express my gratitude to both of them.

" Life is a roller coaster, enjoy the ride"
Carol 378/189/170

Thankful for my little miracles Joshua and Daniel.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 296 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 128 views
Recent Topics