THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/18/14 11:11 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

I think we may get some rain in a little while...seems like I'm hearing thunder outside. That will be nice if that happens...not sure that is what I am hearing though and I don't want to get up and look outside and disturb my cats who are on the arms of my recliner right now. LOL We ALL have so very much to be grateful for everyday. Today I am grateful for the possibility of rain today and for waking for another day to make better choices than I did yesterday. For some reason yesterday was stressful for me. Grateful for family, friends, health. WLS, Obesity Help, God, answered prayers and LOTS of other things. Grateful for all the support and encouragement here on OH and for all the different WLS. Grateful for all the things that I can now do since my WLS that pre op I never thought that I would be able to do. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 544 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 326 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 129 views