New Vanilla Protein Powder help

(deactivated member)
on 12/25/14 2:28 am
RNY on 11/17/14

I just finished my tub of vanilla protein powder, and am in the market for another one. I've heard good things about the Syntrax Nectar Vanilla Torte, but I also just noticed the Quest Vanilla Milkshake.

Anyone tried those two and have an opinion, or something else I haven't heard of yet? 

poet_kelly
on 12/25/14 3:35 am - OH

I haven't tried the Quest but I LOVE the Syntrax vanilla bean torte.  I think it tastes just like vanilla ice cream and the stats couldn't be better - no carbs, no sugar, 23 grams of protein (or something like that).  I make a yummy root beer float shake with it in the summer time with half milk, half diet root beer, and a scoop of protein powder.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

MickeyDee
on 12/25/14 1:45 pm

boy, that sounds good!  

(deactivated member)
on 12/25/14 5:59 pm
RNY on 11/17/14

wow that sounds really good. My doctor says NO carbonation, but maybe a little bit of root beer extract would make it taste the same way. I think you sold me on the Syntrax!

princessjess73
on 12/26/14 10:37 am - Lees Summit, MO

I have the syntax reg vanilla and hate it. Even doctored up, it is yucky.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 539 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 413 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 277 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics