What's on your menu (photo) Friday, RNYers?

AnnyBananny
on 1/22/15 9:00 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good morning! It's Photo Friday, y'all! I know some of you have had technical difficulties trying to get photos into your posts - so here's what I do:

1. Go to your Profile page
  2. Click Upload a New Photo and go through that process
  3. From your profile page, bring up the photo
  4. Open a new tab or window and come to the post and start a reply
  5. Drag and drop (or copy and paste) the photo from one tab/window to the other, then plop it directly into your message body
  6. The photo should show up in the message body, then at each corner you should see little boxes and the photo itself is highlighted - grab one of the corners to resize

This is super not technical - obviously - but that's what I do. Maybe it will work for you? I don't click the Insert/Edit Image button up in the message editor - I've never been able to figure that sucker out.

So...here's my Photo Friday Selfie, which is inexplicably sideways - so you can see I don't have this whole thing figured out either! I snapped it just before I started on the rowing machine this morning (man, my roots are baaaad, looks like dying my hair has just been added to my weekend plan LOL)

Time since surgery: 10+ months

B: Coffee with Cream (when I go to the gym in the AM I get to stop at Wawa on my way home and get coffee!), Overnight Oats

S: Deli ham, apple slices + a Laughing Cow Light Swiss wedge (this is my FAVORITE thing right now)

L: Curried chicken, sweetened ricotta

S: Turkey Pepperoni and a Babybel Light

D: Mini meatloaf and steamed carrots

S: Chocolate Salted Caramel Pure Protein bar - this is basically a candy bar

TOTALS: Calories 1007, Protein 100, Carbs 80, Fat 35 *Let's face it, I'll probably have to add another snack in because when I work out in the morning I'm ravenous

V/W: started

E: gym visit done

I'm babysitting my nieces tonight, hanging with Mr. Ikea tomorrow, and help with a Downton Abbey theme Tea at my library on Sunday. Anyone have fun plans for the weekend? What are you weekend workouts going to be? I think I'll hit Aqua Zumba tomorrow morning.

Make good choice, y'all!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Berryhoosier
on 1/22/15 9:14 pm, edited 1/22/15 9:15 pm
RNY on 12/17/14

Good morning! This is me in my friend's kitchen Tuesday night after book club.  I've decided I'm going to make someone take my picture each Tuesday.  It's a good way to have a record as well as being fun for photo Friday!  Anny, you look like you are ready to rock that rowing machine!  I had my checkup yesterday and I was a little disappointed with my weightloss. However, I got up this morning and was into a pair of pants that was too small last week, so I guess I won't complain!

Time since surgery: 5 weeks

B: 1/2 flat out, 2 slices canadian bacon, 1/4 c mozzarella

S: fiber one

L: chicken meatballs w/ 1/4 c pasta

S: Greek yogurt and fiber one

D: egg, turkey bacon, 1/2 flatout

S: 1/2 avocado, turkey bacon, 1/2 flatout

It seems today is a flatout day.  I've discovered I really like them toasted, but not so much untoasted! I'm really trying for lots of fiber, because, well, you know...

cal: 950  protein: 79

water and vits - started

Exercise - walk if I have time.  We have a school program tonight.  I will exercise Saturday and Sunday for sure!

Dcgirl
on 1/22/15 11:00 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

When I was losing great amounts each month I was taking constant pics - it was the only way for me to see my progress since I apparently don't see it in the mirror!  You look great - and don't worry about loss five weeks out if you are following your plan.

PS I add Miralax to a protein shake every few days, for, you know... ;)

AnnyBananny
on 1/22/15 11:33 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

I second the Miralax. I use it maybe 3 times a week and it helps keep things going.

Great idea for the Tuesday picture! I didn't take as many pictures along the way as I wish I would have to be honest. 

mamata2
on 1/22/15 9:30 pm

Good morning!  THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!  I have four 9 year old girls at my house for a sleepover tonight for my daughter's 9th birthday party.  We are going to see the new Annie movie and I'm sure there will be lots of screaming and giggling.  I plan to leave the house early tomorrow morning to get a couple of workouts in and make my husband deal with the girls ;) 

This was me at lunch with my hubbie on Monday!

B:  SF Latte and Quest Coconut Cashew Bar

S: Coffee with creamer

L: Costco Italian Chicken Sausage, string cheese and cashews

D: Pizza (Ugh.. that's what the Birthday girl wants!)

S: Cashews (instead of movie popcorn)

Have a great weekend all!

Dcgirl
on 1/22/15 10:59 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

You guys look so happy!  What a cute couple!  And I can hardly believe you have 35 lbs to go - you look so small!

mamata2
on 1/22/15 11:34 pm

Thank you!  I don't feel small yet :)

Dodgergirl27
on 1/23/15 12:39 am
RNY on 01/22/14

I second Em, you look so tiny!  What a cute picture of the two of you!  Have fun with the birthday party this weekend

AnnyBananny
on 1/22/15 11:32 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

SO CUTE!

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

mamata2
on 1/22/15 11:35 pm

Thank you!  You are too sweet!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 566 views