What's on your menu (photo) Friday, RNYers?

AnnyBananny
on 1/29/15 8:31 pm, edited 1/29/15 8:32 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good morning! Good morning! It's the best day of the week - PHOTO FRIDAY! Not only do we get to share pix with one another, but it's time for the weekend and I've got to tell you, even with a snow day on Tuesday this week was killer and I'm SO ready for the weekend.

I snapped this selfie last Friday night while I babysat my nieces. The babe is Little Pip and The Goose is making that ridiculous face!

Time since surgery: 10+ months

B: coffee! coffee! coffee! 2 hard boiled eggs with salt and some almonds

S: cauliflower and greek yogurt ranch dip

L: loaded greek yogurt (on the fly)

S: deli ham, celery with Whipped Cream Cheese with Chives (so good)

D: Sweet potato chili

S: ????

TOTALS: Calories 749, Protein 70, Carbs 39, Fat 39

V/W: started

E: I did the thing I try never to do, let myself off the planned morning gym trip hook - so it will be off to the Y after work

Low Carb Challenge continues to be a real challenge. Yesterday was totally a bust - I did great throughout the day, but by the time I got home at 9pm I went totally off the rails. I had gotten some new treats at TJ's to try - Mini Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches, Coffee Latte & Cream Mini Ice Cream Bars, Trek Mix and I literally ate one of each - 300 calories and 30 carbs right there - in the space of like an hour. The worst part was it was total head hunger - 1 of those things totally satiated my physical need for a snack and would have been fine for my daily stats...onward and upward.

Make good choices, y'all!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

selhard
on 1/29/15 8:45 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

Ok, not fair, adding the cutest kids in the world to your selfie is a blue ribbon winner without any other photos posted yet!

carimiller9173
on 1/29/15 9:11 pm, edited 1/29/15 9:12 pm - Wilmington, DE

Good morning!!  I agree the two little ones are adorable.  I'd just like to say thank you to ALL who post on this thread.  The meal ideas I've gotten and the friendships I've made are priceless.  So, I am 4 days post op now.

B: premier protein shake-strawberry w/ 2.5 oz unsweetened applesauce to get a pill down.

L: premier protein shake- chocolate

S: runny mashed potatoes 1/4 c.

D: premier protein shake =(flavor to be determined)

Exercise: walking, Vitamins-start at 10am; fluid doing pretty well at.

Pre-op weight 342.5; Surgery 320.7

M 1-10.5

mamata2
on 1/29/15 9:33 pm

4 days out?  How are you feeling?  Congrats on the surgery!

carimiller9173
on 1/30/15 2:14 am - Wilmington, DE

TY.  I feel absolutely amazing.  Sore, but pain is about a 2 out of 10.  The pic is me pre-op.  I plan on taking new pictures on Sundays.

M 1-10.5

NYMom222
on 1/30/15 12:18 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Wow! 4 days out... and you are dressed and all? LOL... Looking good and congratulations!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

carimiller9173
on 1/30/15 2:17 am - Wilmington, DE

TY,  I truly feel awesome.  I wish I had done this a long time ago.  The pic is from Sunday.  I am taking pictures on Sundays in the same outfit until it gets way to big on me.  

M 1-10.5

NDHM
on 1/30/15 8:19 am

Congratulations!!!!!

mamata2
on 1/29/15 9:32 pm

BABIES!  So cute, just like their Auntie!  Today I find out if I got the job I interviewed for on Monday, please continue to keep your fingers crossed for me.  Tonight is my hubbie's Holiday party and I am so very excited to dress up!  I will have a great pic for next Friday!  This weekend is all about the cleaning, laundry and packing.  We leave for Jamaica on Thursday and everything needs to be done this weekend or I know if won't get done during the week.

Here is the pic I made my daughter take of me this morning:

I have on black leggings and brown boots, but I'm a little disappointed that my apron shows so much :(

Anyway, Time since surgery: Almost 7 months

B: SF Latte and Quest Bar

S: Coffee with whole milk

L: Pizza (going away lunch for a co-worker)

S: A couple of drinks at the Holiday party

D: Buffet at Holiday party (they have some great protein options so I should be fine)

W/V: Started

E: Does mingling count?

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL!

Dodgergirl27
on 1/30/15 3:29 am
RNY on 01/22/14

For what it's worth, I can't see your apron at all! You look so small, and I love the boots!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 539 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 413 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 277 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics