Sunday Funday

(deactivated member)
on 1/31/15 9:02 pm

Good morning. I know Anny always posts what you eating during the week. I figured I would ask today since it is super bowl.

B:Egg and ricotta casserole with onion and ham

L:Burger no bun

D:Spinach salad with grilled chicken

S:Yogurt maybe two times

Vitamins are in for the morning. Exercise is going well. I have been doing 15 minutes on the elliptical. I know doesn't sounds like a lot I am also bouncing on an exercise ball for twenty minutes. Water is going down really well lately I am getting 80oz a day.

Happy Funday Sunday

sqlchick19
on 1/31/15 9:17 pm
RNY on 12/15/14

Happy sunday funday!!

Today's Super Bowl party will be my first social gathering post-op.  Here's what I'm planning:

1/2 hr on treadmill

B: Protein shake:  Syntrax Nectar double stuffed cookie mixed with 8 oz milk, 8 oz almond milk, and 1/2 light & fit yogurt.

L:  Syntrax nectar iced tea

D:  chili topped w a tbsp Fage plain yogurt and shredded cheese, veggie (bring my own broccoli just incase there arent cooked veggies)

S:  SF pudding, made w a cup of skim milk w blueberries

Banded 12/18/08.  Band removed and revision to RNY on 12/15/14.

Mybratboys3
on 2/1/15 1:12 am

holy crap you can really eat ! I had surgery 2 days after you and I can hardly eat a thing. I have horrible nausea :(

sqlchick19
on 2/1/15 4:11 am
RNY on 12/15/14

Lol.  I'm very lucky that I've had no nausea.  Funny...with the 2 protein shakes and 3.5 oz of daily protein...I don't think of myself as "eating" very much at all.  I usually plan for a snack, but don't end up having it (i do have a SF ice pop instead usually).  Have you tried Sytrax protein?  It's light...not heavy like lots of powders.  I sip on the iced tea flavor all afternoon as my lunch...yummm!

Banded 12/18/08.  Band removed and revision to RNY on 12/15/14.

phibbmom
on 1/31/15 9:54 pm

Good morning!  I think it's a great idea to be accountable on super bowl sunday!  Thanks for starting the thread.

B:  6 shrimp

L:  Chipoltle sofritas bowl with beans and cheese

D:  Turkey chili, spinach & raspberries

S:  Deviled egg (made with fage & vegan mayo)

V/W:  on track

E:  beginner yoga tape & treadmill 1/2 hour, elliptical 1/2 hour

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14

NDHM
on 2/1/15 12:03 am

I'm so proud (read jealous lol) of you elliptical people...just the thought of it makes me hurt! 

(deactivated member)
on 2/1/15 12:49 am

It doesn't hurt. I only can do it for short periods of time.  I know when I exercise I feel better mentally.

NDHM
on 2/1/15 3:00 am

I must be doing it wrong then because I have horrible shin pain when I do the elliptical

phibbmom
on 2/1/15 4:25 am

I actually got a trainer a while ago (pre surgery) who insisted that I do the elliptical for 10 minutes.  It was such a challenge - I would be totally drenched and unable to breath, chins hurt, feet hurt and legs hurt by the end of the 10 minutes.  I haven't done it since then because no one made me.  Because of January, I was forced to use it (and pleasantly surprised that I could go for longer) because no treadmills were available at the gym.  You will find that as you get lighter, it gets so much easier. 

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14

NDHM
on 2/1/15 12:02 am

I have SSSOOO much homework that I am locking myself in my office until game time! I don't know who thought it would be a good idea to take my last two master's classes in the same 8 week period. Just goes to show I'm not as smart as I think I am  (Feel sorry for me? lol)

B: click protein coffee made with real coffee & 2 Tbsp creamer

L: Hamburger patty with thin sliced sharp cheddar, 2 slices of bacon, and 1 Tbsp cole slaw (Slaw burger sans bun)

D: game day grazing...Mini crustless quiche (I'm having 2), dressed egg, oikos black cherry yogurt

S: oikos mocha ice cream

W: never a problem

V: alarms set

E: HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 530 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 462 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 343 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?