Stalls

nicupnorth
on 2/27/15 12:17 pm - Eagle river, WI

Well I had my surgery 12/10/14 and was going great then hit the 3 week stall like a brick wall.  Unfortunately my stall has lasted most of January and all of February.  My clothes are fitting different and people have commented on my weight loss, I only weigh myself once a week and am following my plan to the letter!  Just looking for anyone else out the with the same issue, how long did you stall last before you wanted to throw the scale out the window? 

White Dove
on 2/27/15 9:13 pm - Warren, OH

I have heard of people having month long stalls.  You are following your plan to the letter, but what exactly which things are you eating?  Some plans may not work out for everyone and if you are truly stalled for two months, I would wonder if your plan was right for you.  At your stage I was getting about 600 calories a day.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

breck_fish13
on 2/27/15 10:15 pm
RNY on 11/04/14

I am 3 months out. I just had my 3 month Doctor and NUT visit which they both said I am doing great and on track. I have lost 50 lbs so far. I was stalling weeks at a time and it is hard when you don't see the scale move. I do have clothes that don't fit and that is great. Go by that and not the scale. My daughter told me that she can see the difference which I don't see. Just stay on track. It is happening.

SkinnyScientist
on 2/28/15 2:29 am

Time to see the surgeons NUT or the surgeon.

Not working ='s not working.  The honeymoon lasts on average just 12-18 months. You dont have two months to waste.

If you are TRULY following the plan to the letter (adn I believe you are...cuz really...WHO has surgery with the intent to cheat and eat around it!?!?!?), then it is time to pull out the food diaries, go over them, and go over them again with the NUT.

I have PCOS and even WITH the surgery if I get into too many carbs I can stall and GAIN weight even though I am folowwing the plan to the letter food-wise, exercise wise and volume of food wise.

SkinnyScientist
on 2/28/15 2:30 am

In summary, dont horse around. Time to see the nutritionist

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

Sherrie P.
on 2/28/15 10:59 am
RNY on 02/06/13

Did you lose an insane amount of weight pre op? Are you a lightweight? Did you lose a lot in 2 weeks?  We do not have all the info. Still, that is too long IMHO == go to the nutritionist.

Revision Lapband to RNY 2-6-2013   HW: 286  Pre-Op Diet: 277  Surgery Day: 265  Goal: 155  CW: 155

Plastic surgery 8/28/2014: Brachioplasty, mastopexy, & abdominoplasty.

Plastic surgery 1/27/2015: Butt Lift

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 407 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 403 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?