What are you eating today/Photo friday

(deactivated member)
on 4/30/15 10:28 pm

Good morning. It is a beautiful sunny day here. I am heading to Pa. To see my mom and a old friend who I haven't seen in over 25 years. It feels good to get up earlier. When I stay in bed it makes me feel crappy.

This is a picture of me from our trade show we did on Tuesday.

B:Egg whites with a slice of ham

L:Chinese food from a place I used to work when I was 15 the same people own it still

S:Yogurt

D:Lobster

Vitamins are in water is going down.

Enjoy the day everyone. I am hoping to plant some flowers this weekend.

Have a great weekend

AnnyBananny
on 4/30/15 10:57 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good morning all! You know how I love Photo Friday and I'm once again shamelessly showing off the cuteness that is the Pip. Pippi is my 18 month old niece who I'm totally in love with. Last weekend my mom, sister, nieces, and I went to "Mess Fest" at a local (awesome) playground. It was part of the Philadelphia Science Festival and in addition to playing on the play ground we made slime, rockets, elephant toothpaste and helped implode a watermelon. 

But the real point was I could run and play and keep up with my nieces in a way I never would have been able to do two years ago and it felt awesome! I could fit on the kids sized playground equipment and I didn't feel like people were staring. 

Time since surgery: 1 year +

B: coffee with creamer, a breakfast sandwich

S: Fiber Gourmet thinables with Laughing Cow Light

L: Cottage Cheese Double, string cheese, granola thin

S: L&F with sliced almonds

D: TJ's meatballs with sauce and cheese

S: SkinnyPop and a Yasso bar

TOTALS: Calories 1315, Protein 85, Carbs 123, Fat 62

V/W: started

E: cycling after work, if I can get out early enough I'm going to try the Les Mills RMP class, if not, plan old spinning

I tried the Les Mills BodyCombat class last night and it was a lot of fun, great cardio, AND awesome for punching out some stress. I felt a little ridiculous as I have no idea how to throw a punch, but who cares?! The instructor was great and very motivating. I think it might be a Thurday night winner for me!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Emiepie
on 5/1/15 12:27 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Love your pic!!!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AnnyBananny
on 5/1/15 12:40 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Thanks, it cracked me up when my sister posted it on FB.

PS. I stopped at Walmart last night to look for Thin Addictives. They had never heard of them. What section did you find them in? Crackers?

Emiepie
on 5/1/15 12:38 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Yeah, they are in the section near where you'd find biscotti and such. If you want to send me your address (private of course) I would be more than happy to send you a box :)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AnnyBananny
on 5/1/15 12:42 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

OMG, you're too sweet! I actually found them at my regular grocery store tonight and I bought a box of the cranberry almond and another of the pistachio + something ones. You were SO RIGHT about the deliciousness of the cranberry almond with a Laughing Cow wedge - freaking amazing (I actually just texted DCgirl saying just that). I'm already thinking about how I want that to be my morning snack tomorrow!!!

Emiepie
on 5/1/15 12:56 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I promise they aren't paying me anything to endorse them :) glad you found them and are enjoying them!

Daisydoo02
on 5/1/15 12:55 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Anny, not sure how is cuter here!! You look awesome and so happy!  And Pip is gorgeous, she needs to be a baby model!  Can I tell you how much I love your sunglasses!!! 

AnnyBananny
on 5/1/15 1:14 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Thanks, Daisy! Those sunglasses were on sale at Kohl's, my favorite place LOL. 

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/15 8:24 am

Great picture. You both look adorable. 

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 383 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?