NSV

mute
on 7/2/15 10:51 am
RNY on 03/23/15

I've needed a new bra for a while now due to the weight loss and I do NOT mind this even though I know a lot of women hate this part of having surgery. But I had breast cancer and the reconstruction I had used my own tissue which lets them lose and gain weight like real breast which is amazing to me. So I got new bras and it's amazing to me that I'm a "normal" size for the first time since I was in high school - I haven't had a pretty bra or been able to shop in a regular store for a bra since then either. I can't yet either I'm sure lol but I'm only 13 weeks into the weight loss so this makes me think I will, yay!! 

Melinda

HW: 377 SW: 362 CW:131

TOTAL LOSS: 249 pounds

Sheri R.
on 7/2/15 2:19 pm - Aberdeen, WA

Woo hoo!  That is definitely a great NSV!  I am so sorry you went through breast cancer.  I have watched many of my friends battle it (I live in a town with the highest cancer rate in the state) and it is horrible.  How great that they could use your own tissue for reconstruction, though!  :)  I don't expect to ever be able to find a "pretty" bra for myself.  I have broad back and I have never been able to tolerate underwire bras, so I am pretty curious to see if I will be able to find something other than the "boulder holders" I am still wearing, lol.  Congratulations on your weight loss and your new normal size!  :)

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/15 3:46 pm

Congratulations. Not only on the NSV. But being a survivor of cancer. 

NSVs are the best.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 535 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 523 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 265 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views