What's on your menu, Monday?

AnnyBananny
on 7/6/15 7:15 am, edited 7/6/15 7:17 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good morning all, it looks like AV must be otherwise occupied, so I'm going to kick things off today!

Of course inquiring minds want to know - how was your 4th of July weekend?! I spent my holiday in DC visiting DCgirl and had an A-MA-ZING time. There was (intense) working out, shopping, fireworks, flirting with men, roof decks, more fireworks, a pool and so. much. fun. 

Time since surgery: 15 months

B: Chobani tube, omelet with turkey sausage and goat cheese

S: Balance Break

L: turkey sloppy job, string cheese, granola thin

S: turkey sticks and Babybel

D: chicken sausage

S: trek mix, popcorn, froyo bar

TOTALS: Calories 1321, Protein 89, Carbs 98, Fat 68

V/W: started

E: official rest day!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Emiepie
on 7/6/15 7:24 am, edited 7/6/15 7:47 am
RNY on 08/11/14
melissasue1982
on 7/6/15 7:27 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Oh your 4th weekend sounds much more fun then mine!! LOL  We didnt do much, never even saw fireworks....we were supposed to but the little ones were getting tired and cranky so we went home.  We are also going on vacation soon and are saving $$ for that!

3 months (TODAY!!) since surgery

B: 3/4c Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop syntrax vanilla bean torte

L: leftover "Nachos".  I used mini bell peppers instead of chips.  They have shredded chicken thighs, salsa, cheese on them.  Pretty yummy

S: Dannon L&F greek yogurt

D: "Big Mac" salad.  Ground turkey, reduced fat shredded cheese, cooked onions, lettuce and thousand island.  The rest of the Fam will have pickles on theirs also.  But every time I have tried pickles post surgery they dont sit well???  weird but whatever

S: Light string cheese

Totals: Cals: 549  Protein: 75  Carbs: 24  Fat: 16

I always forget to post this part.  Bu****er and vitamins have been started.  I went for a 45 minute walk this morning before work.

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Emiepie
on 7/6/15 7:33 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I have no clue what happened to my original post.....it was showing edited and had your post copied?!?!?! Weird

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 7/6/15 7:43 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Gonna try again....so weird

LOVE the pic of you two and glad you had a great weekend. We didn't do much but finally got our Little Free Library up and stocked with books. My daughter can't wait until someone takes/leaves a book. Good news to report that my knee is better and I was able to start exercising Saturday!

Time since surgery: 10 1/2 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with spinach and cheese, fruit (strawberries, blueberries and apple slices)

S: Cranberry thin addictives and a laughing cow cheese wedge

L: P3 Turkey pack, cottage cheese and some fresh veggies

S: L&F Greek Banana cream yogurt and some trail mix

D: Grilled steak, boiled beans and froyo

E:3/4 hour stationary stepper and aqua boot camp

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1007 Protein: 77 Carbs: 109 Fat: 27

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

mamata2
on 7/6/15 8:05 am

Anny and DC Girl, I AM SO JEALOUS!!  I wish I lived on the East coast.  I am such a city girl but my hubbie is so not.  I need to come for a visit.  Anyone want to take me in for a few days??  LOL.

Weekend was ok.  I started a new part time job on Saturday to fund my triathlon addiction.  Its retail and 10-15 hours a week.  It will make me feel less guilty about the amount of money I spend swimming, biking and running.  

Time since surgery: 1 year

B: SF Latte and Special K Protein Cereal

S: Luna PB Protein Bar and coffee

L: Oscar Meyer Deli Honey Ham and Goodbeans Chickpeas

S: Starbucks Iced Coffee with cream and splenda

Post workout: Klean Athlete protein powder with berries and skim milk

D: 1 egg omelet and turkey bacon (BRINNER!)

S: 100 cal popcorn

W/V: Started

E: 2700m swim

Totals: Calories 1092, Protein 90, Carbs 118, Fat 30

Have a great day all!!

lcraver
on 7/6/15 8:15 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

You guys look like you had a wonderful time! My long weekend was nice, although a tad boring. We normally have a big cookout on the 4th but that didn't happen this year.  Next year!! On Friday, I went thrift store shopping with a good friend and actually found 2 shirts that will work, but they are a little short. I normally wear longer shirts due to my big abdomen but with a shaper and maybe a skirt, both these shirts will work! 

My menu today:

B1: Tea and Sweet Leaf

B2: 1 oz beef jerky

L: 1/2 of a hamburger (on 1/2 bun), with 1/2 slice cheese, ketchup and light mayo, sf pickles and lettuce (leftover from last night's meal). Just wanted to try the bun... it wasn't really appealing again and now its all stuck together. When I nuke it, I may pull the bread off.

S: Frigo's cheese stick, tea and Sweet Leaf (not at the same time as the cheese)

D: 2 oz oven roasted turkey (deli), 1/2 cup lettuce and 3 cheese ranch dressing

S: Cookie dough flavored protein ice cream 

Totals: Calories - 819, Protein - 65, Carbs - 47, Sugar - 25, Fat - 44 

Everyone have a great day!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

karenp8
on 7/6/15 8:16 am - Brighton, IL

Sounds like Anny had lots more fun than I did this weekend. I just worked around the house and spent some time yesterday with the inlaws. Hubby,son and I also worked on painting shelves for the food pantry I head as we are getting ready to move. My youngest,Sam has been a big help but may have a job. He flies to Atlanta next Monday for a final interview for a horticulture technician job at Smith Gilbert Gardens in Kennesaw Georgia. We sure will miss his help but this is the dream job for him--playing in the dirt and teaching people about plants! Vitamins and fluids started and three miles done at the park with Lily already. I will do 3 more miles on the treadmill later. Here's the food plan: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein powder L chili with 1/2 slice cheese D 31/2 oz baked chicken thighs and 1/2 c sauteed squash S 1/2 c ppopcorn before bed. Have a great day full of good choices everyone!

Sarah M.
on 7/6/15 8:54 am

Just hung out with my family minus my insanely obnoxious sister in law so it was fabulous!

Almost 12 weeks since surgery!!

B-scrambled egg and piece of toast

L-left over easy skillet chicken cordon bleu---no breading so just chicken ham and cheese and lima beans if there is room

D-?

S 1-cashews

S 2-?

I'm really starting to hate my vitamins. I'm taking them but I must admit I hate them and just needed to share that.

HW 320 RNY 4/13/15 Dr Kevin Tymitz GW 190

lcraver
on 7/6/15 8:59 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

I hate my vitamins, too! But, I take them. The bariatric counselor at my hospital says she can always tell who doesn't take their vitamins by the gray cast to their skin. I have enough problems without looking gray, so I take my vitamins.

Bleck... but I take my friggin' vitamins!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 477 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 441 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 441 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 383 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 106 views
Forum Search Error & 404