What's on your menu, Tuesday?

AnnyBananny
on 7/7/15 5:52 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

AV?! Where are you? Did you go on vacation and forget to tell us? I hope everything is ok!

I'm kicking things off again today. My menu is once again a little unplanned because I have....another date. Dating is NOT GOOD for my WLS dreams, damnit.

Time since surgery: 15 months

B: Chobani tube, wake up wrap

S: Balanced Break

L: turkey sloppy joe (I only have one more serving left after today, OMG what will I do?!), string cheese, granola thin

S: turkey stick and Babybel

.....now what?!

TOTALS: Calories 819, Protein 55, Carbs 54, Fat 41

V/W: started

E: 45 minute intervals on the treadmill done!

NEXT!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

mamata2
on 7/7/15 5:59 am

Good morning, AV where are you??  (although I love you too Anny) I sincerely hope everything is ok and she just no longer has time for us due to winning the lottery or something else as exciting.  I have to give my first set of HR training to new supervisors this afternoon and I am scared out of my mind.  I don't mind public speaking but I am not super experienced in the material so I am NERVOUS.

Question of the day: What movie are you most looking forward to seeing this summer (or have seen)?  My daughter is dying to see the Minion movie and my son wants to see Pixel.  I want to see Magic Mike 

Time since surgery: 1 year

B: Coffee, Special K Protein Cereal and Graze box dried fruit

S: Coffee and a Luna Protein Bar

L: String cheese and ham

S: ?? 

D: Deli Chicken

Post workout: EAS Carb Control Shake

S: Skinny Cow Chocolate Pretzel Caramel Bar

W/V: Started

E: 1 hr bike, 20 min run

Totals: Calories 855, Protein 67, carbs 98, fat 25

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL :)

karenp8
on 7/7/15 6:06 am - Brighton, IL

Rainy day here in Illinois but Lily and I managed to get one mile in at the park before we got too wet. I will do three more miles after lunch on the treadmill and that will do it for today for exercise. Weight today at 117 and 34.25 months post op. On track with vitamins and fluids and here's the food for today: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein powder and half a banana with peanut butter L 31/2 oz chicken cheese rollup and a 1/2 c sauteed squash D 31/2 oz shrimp and 1/2 c squash S 1/2 c oats with protein powder. Have a great day everyone full of good choices!

AngryViking
on 7/7/15 6:15 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Oh, thank you!  I'm super busy here at work and my hours are changed so I'm all over the place this week!  I will be back later to post my menu...

lcraver
on 7/7/15 7:07 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Gulp!... I hate to ask, but did you get the job?? Or, are they just abusing the heck out of you?? Inquiring minds want to know!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

AngryViking
on 7/7/15 9:23 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I don't knooooowww!  LOL  But, yes they are abusing me.  Training new hires is not in my current job description.  *hmph*

AmyDee123
on 7/7/15 6:31 am - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

I can't wait to see Pixels!!  Great cast and a great throwback to my childhood.  

My period is coming up so I am fighting cravings BAD!  Its everything I can do to not eat bread!!!  I might make some pita pizzas tonight instead of what I have planned to calm the cravings.  It will cost me some carbs but its better than caving to some white bread or chips.

Time since surgery: 1 month

1st B: Half Coffee/Half Fairlife drink

2nd B:  Premier Protein Shake

L: Deli ham and brussel sprout salad

Tea time:  Laughing cow wedge

D: Italian sausage with sauteed onions

Totals: Cals 698, Carbs 16, Protein 79, Fat 35

Vitamins and water:  Starting after breakfast

Exercise: Walking with husband around the neighborhood

LapBand Weight 460 (2006) | Panni Removal Weight 200 (2008) | 3rd kid (2009)
Revision to RNY Weight 355 (June 2015)

NYMom222
on 7/7/15 7:08 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I have been MIA ... had houseguests for 2 weeks and ate lots of carbs...ack! ....and have missed you guys, have a yardful of kids and guests coming today....to swim. Made a big salad and cut up some leftover steak and grilled chicken... and have watermelon for everyone. Trying to keep things safe. HAd movement on the scale today after many weeks yay!!! I know why, I was so busy yesterday and on my feet all day...

B: Tea, premier

L: salad, steak, watermelon

S: Protein Bar

D: Fish, beets(bought some at Costco and need to roast them or something)

S: ??

E: Swim, Swim, Swim...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

melissasue1982
on 7/7/15 7:15 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I hope AV is doing something REALLY fun and that is why she hasn't been posting!! 

Have fun on your date Anny!

3 months since surgery

B: 3/4c Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop Syntrax vanilla bean torte

L: Leftover chicken "nachos" made with mini peppers instead of chips

S: Dannon L&F Greek yogurt

D: Turkey kilbasa 1.5oz and about 1/4 cup grilled zucchini with reduced fat shredded cheese on top

S: Light string cheese

Totals: Cals: 558  Protein: 78  Carbs: 25  Fat: 18

Water and vitamins going well.  I will go for a walk with hubby and the kids tonight after dinner!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Emiepie
on 7/7/15 7:16 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I too, am worried about AV but thank you for starting the thread! Hope the date was well and I am thrilled for you that you are getting out there and enjoying life. I know many of you have seen egg face's blog or recipes for thought I'd throw it out there that if you enjoy quest bars on occasion I tried her quest bar "cookies" and they were simple and tasted like a cookie. Now take caution if either quest bars or cookies are trigger foods foods for you.

Here is what I have for today:

Time since surgery: 10 1/2 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with spinach and cheese, fruit (apple slices, blueberries and strawberries)

S: Cranberry thin addictives and a laughing cow cheese wedge 

L: Boiled black beans topped with shredded cheese, 1/2 cup FF cottage cheese and some trail mix

S: L&F Greek strawberry yogurt and a no sugar added outshine bar

D: Grilled mahi mahi, some edamame and froyo

E: 1 hour cardio

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1032 Protein: 79 Carbs: 132 Fat: 20

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 147 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
Recent Topics