What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 8/3/15 5:03 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning!  I am back to my regular work schedule; no more day camp drop offs for this girl!  My son is home this week vegging out, then next week is his very first overnight week at Lourdes (the awesome place where he was for day camp earlier this summer).  For the last few weeks my husband is doing the drop off at a new place we're trying out.  Yay!  I HATED being at wor****il 5:30 every day.

So, how was everyone's weekend?  I know it was a nice one with awesome weather but I can't for the life of me remember what I did.  LOL  I know we went to church and the library on Saturday so I could use the internet (boo) but other than that, it's kind of a blank.  Oh, I know I finished my book, The Girl on the Train, and I highly recommend!

Time since surgery:  1+ year

B:  coffee, Thomas' bagel thin, HB egg and a 1/2 oz. of garlic cheddar

L:  Buffalo chicken salad and pork rinds

D:  ONE pancake, turkey bacon and an over easy egg

TOTALS:  Cals:  889  Protein:  68  Carbs:  47  Fat:  47

Queen JB
on 8/3/15 5:30 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Today is my 2nd day of Mushies! 

I'm not feeling too great this morning, but assuming that I feel up to it, my plan is:

B: 1 scrambled egg

L: Turkey meatball and butternut squash

S: 1/2 c cottage cheese

D: 2.5oz tuna made with Greek yogurt

S: 1/4 c Ricotta and cinnamon

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Emiepie
on 8/3/15 7:22 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Hope you feel better!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

NYMom222
on 8/3/15 8:14 am
RNY on 07/23/14

It will get better! Sounds like a good plan

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Capogirl
on 8/3/15 5:48 am

Good morning!

My weekend was nice, I needed a nice weekend after my crazy Thursday and Friday at work.  Saturday night we went to my daughter's house for a small cookout with her and her bf, my younger daughter and another couple that they have both been friends with since kindergarten.  I made some great teriyaki chicken and vegeble kabobs with the sugar free teriyaki dressing i found on pinterest.

Yesterday I went school shopping with the teenager, we managed to be civil to one another.

I have worked up to 20 minutes a time on the stationary bike, so I've been doing that twice a day.

Time since surgery;  3+ monts

B:  Premier protein shake

L:  Leftover Chicken Teriyaki, roasted cauliflower & mushrooms

D:  Lobster Roll from Tedeschi's Deli

S:  Mary's gone crackers & Laughing Cow light wedge

Cals:  819  Carbs: 51  Fat: 31 Protein: 82

V&W started

Exercise: Stationary bike

Happy Monday everyone!

mamata2
on 8/3/15 5:57 am

Good morning!  It's Monday and I am ready for a new week :)  Last week was my Birthday week and I used it as an excuse to pig out all week.  I gained 3 lbs.  I have made a blood oath to be good today and the rest of the week and get these 3 lbs off in the next month!  It's amazing how quickly the pounds go on and how slowly they are to come off.  I also need to concentrate on my exercise.  I've been skipping workouts a lot lately which isn't good for the body, mind or the Ironman 70.3 training.

Time since surgery: 1+ year

B: Coffee with cream and Luna Protein Bar

S: 34 degree crackers and laughing cow wedge

L: Insides of a shredded chicken taco

S: Iced coffee with cream

D: HB egg and string cheese

S: Luna PB Protein Bar

Post workout: EAS Carb Control Shake

W/V: Started

E: 90 min trainer ride

Totals: Calories 943, Protein 83, Carbs 61, Fat 42

Have a great day all :)

auntmimi
on 8/3/15 6:09 am

Morning! This weekend went by WAY too fast! I am trying something "new" this week. I always try to keep my cals below 800 but I have just a few more pounds to lose. A couple weeks ago I had surgery and had to up my calories above 1000 and I lost 5 lbs in the 2 weeks following. I was not exercising other than walking so I am going to try to up my cals and see if I have any luck. It seems almost impossible to get in the 1000 when I plug it into MFP. If that scale starts to move upward I am stopping! SOOO CLOSE to my GOAL!

Surgery Date: April 14,2014

B: Atkins Cafe Caramel and Coffee

S: Jack Links 1oz with 2 tbsp hummus

L: Spring Salad, Lite Ranch, HB egg and possible P3 (seems like a lot, doubt I will eat the P3 but figured I better count it since I packed it )

D:Grilled Zuch/Squash and 1 scrambled egg with verde

S: Plain Greek Yogurt

Totals: Cals 924 Pro: 80 Carbs:52 Fat 44 Sugars 18

Tonight is my circuit class. Its a high energy, move your booty class! Afterwards I always sleep so soundly! Hope you all have a great one. 

Felicity Q.
on 8/3/15 6:40 am
DS on 09/28/15

Woke up to the sound of thunder this morning - the best way to wake up!

I had a great heart-to-heart with my DH this weekend. He’s even more on-board for a new lifestyle for our family. We have thrown out all of the bad foods in our house COMPLETELY and he’s committed to journaling his own foods too. It was truly heart-warming to have a partner-in-crime during this journey. We’re going to be eating the same menu (just me eating significantly less!) and now I will not be tempted to cheat and eat the ‘good stuff’ he gets to eat. I’m also excited that we’re both going to be weighing-in on the same days, taking measurements, and progress pictures together!

I’m trying to convince him that we need to have a big BBQ to get rid of some of this food. We have way too much hamburger meat, sausage, bratwurst, bacon, hot dogs… I am not sure what to do with all of it. I tried to utilize some this past week by making chili and some stewed bratwurst and sauerkraut but seeing the nutrition in the diary of how much fat/calories they contain, I am second guessing my strategy. Any suggestions?

Revision from Lap-Band to RNY Surgery Status: Pre-op!

B:  Protein Shake

S: 1oz Jack Links Beef Jerky

L:  Chicken Fajita Leftovers – These turned out so well this weekend! I am loving the 24g protein for 188 calories!

S: Homemade Protein Fudgesicle

D:  Chili Leftovers

TOTALS:  Calories:  866   |  Carbs:  55 (Dang Chili)  |  Fat:  27 |  Protein:  102  |  Fiber: 16 | Sugar:  16

Lap-Band 2011 | DS Revision 9/28/15 | HW: 380 in 2011 | GW: 140

Blog: http://felicitywls.blogspot.com/ | Twitter: @FelicityQ13

NYMom222
on 8/3/15 5:27 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

A big BBQ sounds like a great idea. I don't count daily calories or fat. I do look at protein to calorie ratio of individual items, but don't tally my daily calories. My surgeon has us counting just protein and fluids. You don't want to eat them everyday, but I wouldn't fear eating higher fat items on occasion as long as they are protein.... Also what is your protein fudgesicle recipe?

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Felicity Q.
on 8/3/15 7:38 pm
DS on 09/28/15

I've made this a few times:

SF Jello chocolate pudding mix

Add as much milk as the mix recommends + .5 cup (I use unsweetened soy milk)

2-3 scoops chocolate protein powder

I make sure I mix in a blender for a good amount of time so it's a 'fluffy' consistency. Then split up into popsicle molds! They end up creamy and not too "ice-like".

Lap-Band 2011 | DS Revision 9/28/15 | HW: 380 in 2011 | GW: 140

Blog: http://felicitywls.blogspot.com/ | Twitter: @FelicityQ13

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 386 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 477 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 395 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?