What's on your Saturday menu, RNYers?

Queen JB
on 5/21/16 6:01 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good morning! Busy day ahead! I'm excited to have cleaned out my too-big clothes and will be driving up to NH this afternoon to drop them off to a fellow OHer :) While we are up there, Grim and I are heading up to see the minor league baseball team. Should be a great day!

QOTD: What time period would you like to travel back to? I've always wanted to experience the fashion (and hats!) of the 1920s in NYC :)

B: um, someone fed me chocolate covered almonds this morning...not my fault!!!! And also protein coffee!

.......the rest of the day is not decided yet......but I have all my CAMAW ingredients ready to go, so I'm going to have a meaty-protein-forward day!

Make good choices!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

NYMom222
on 5/21/16 6:06 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I am on my wedding Palooza Weekend. Delicious over=the-top dessert may have happened last night. and the Beef Short Ribs where like buttah... And haven't even gotten to the wedding which is today. I usually choose the beef option. :)

1920's fashion sounds good. A little flapper style, fur coats and lindy dancing....

Menu- Some kind of eggs for breakfast, protein drink...then wedding!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Laura in Texas
on 5/21/16 6:10 am

Ooooo!!! You must post picture of you in your beautiful dress!! 

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Kakesie
on 5/21/16 6:57 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Happy Saturday Everyone!

QOTD:  I think I might like to go back to the Victorian era.  I love the big poufy dresses from back then.  I don't think I would love the corsets, though.

Yesterday I ate:  Protein shake, chicken breast w/ mashed potatoes & gravy, Panera Cream of Tomato soup, a protein bar and 2 string cheese sticks.  Not sure what I'll eat today, but I went shopping last night for CAMAW week so I'm all set to go for that!

Exercise:  Hoping to go for a walk with our dogs (if it doesn't rain again).

Have a wonderful Saturday everybody!

~ Karen 

peachpie
on 5/21/16 6:58 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Damn, I knew that would happen- ignore my post!

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Kakesie
on 5/21/16 7:09 am
RNY on 02/19/16

I didn't, Peach! 

Queen JB
on 5/21/16 7:34 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Sorry--my weekend posting has been erratic... ;) I'll get back on my game!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Nicole K.
on 5/21/16 7:03 am - Santa Monica, CA
RNY on 02/12/16

Good morning from the west! No big plans today, I need to go to Costco this weekend and stock up, especially with CAMAW coming. I have had the work week from hell and I've let it influence me too much, not to mention it's my time of the month, so I'm a big emotional mess. This morning I'm making breakfast enchiladas which I won't be eating. Tonight is another Blue Apron recipe. Flat iron steak with blue cheese.

B : egg salad

L: no idea, maybe a hot dog

D: grilled flat iron steak with blue cheese

S: smoked turkey

QOTD: I'd want to go back to the 60's and 70's so I could spend more time with my Mom.

Nicole 

RNY on 2/12/2016 with Dr. Kent Sasse

First consultation weight: 309  Goal weight: 150

Daisydoo02
on 5/21/16 7:26 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Morning JB and Weekend pals!  Good job on cleaning out the clothes, hubby and I did that about a month ago, I sent three huge garbage bags full to clothes donation people!  Have fun in NH and enjoy the game, hope you have great weather. Say hi to Grim for me!

QOTD: I have no desire to travel back in time really but if I did it would be the 50s or 60s, my parents swear it was the best time to be alive back then, I trust them.

Chocolate covered almonds, for breakfast, feed to you by your boyfriend, that is a perfect way to start the weekend I think LOL LOL 

Weekends are hard to keep a "plan", I think we all feel that way. We are all just so busy running around and doing stuff its not as regimented as the work week and although I will "plan" stuff it often gets changed.

B: COFFEE!!  shrimp & ****tail sauce

L: no idea - going over to my mother in laws house for a visit, she never ever has protein forward food, so I tend not to eat at her place. So might stop at our favorite Diner and get all day breakfast (2 eggs and bacon) for lunch

D: hubby and I are going out with one of my best girlfriends for dinner to our favorite steak place, OMG I love this place.  So its a filet mignon for dinner, it comes with the most amazing veggies on the side, I can never fini**** so I always get leftovers and its just as yummy the next day for breakfast!

S: not sure, probably won't be hungry, but if I am maybe a slice of banana bread I made a few days ago

V/W: vits are done, calcium on alarms, lots of coffee/tea/water with SF cranberry juice

E: YARD WORK today and tomorrow. Oh and its long weekend here in Canada, Monday is a Stat holiday for us, so lots of hike with the dogs and yard work and sleeping in and sitting in the backyard getting some sun!  Have a great weekend everyone!!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Emiepie
on 5/21/16 8:20 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Happy Saturday! Yay for hitting a minor league game- so jealous-hubby wants to know who you're seeing?? Sipping coffee and then off to start errands. Have some things I need to pick up for my work travel next week and a wedding reception to attend tonight. For anyone one else that shops at vitamin shoppe, I got an email that this weekend is buy one get one half off of everything....so I may stop in there for some shakes and bars at some point this weekend. 

Food will be normal egg beaters, cheese and bacon for breakfast, I'm thinking a banana/PB2 slu****'s BBQ at the reception and I'll have my normal lattes and snacks. Got my 6 miles in this morning and hope for some walking too.

Hope you have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 516 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 397 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 252 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics