What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 8/25/16 5:54 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Morning!  Notice I'm not saying "good", because for me it's not.  There are gloomy skies here in CNY today and I have the mood to match.  I am inexplicably up 1.6 lbs. since Friday.  What.  The.  ****   The scale is a mofo and I'm pissed.  Oh well.  What else can I do but just keep on keepin' on.  I'm tempted to just say screw this and eat all the carbs, but I won't.  #onceafatgirlalwaysafatgirl

QOTD!  What's the first album you ever bought?  Yes, I'm that old to say album instead of CD or whatever.  The first one I bought with my own money was the soundtrack to Grease.  I saw the movie in the theater with my Mom when I was 8 and I was obsessed.  I used my birthday money to buy that album and a label maker.  It was a double album with all sorts of movie stills on the inside, so I covered it with labels identifying the characters.  LMAO  I did the same thing with my Mom's West Side Story album, too.  I was a weird kid.     I should look around at my Dad's next time I'm there, because I'm pretty sure they're in the attic.  That would be hilarious to see those albums again.

Time since surgery:  2+ years

B:  Friendship Fit to Go cottage cheese and pork rinds

S:  3.2 oz. deli chicken breast and a string cheese

L:  shrimp, baby!  After reading Deanna and Anny's posts about the reduced sugar ketchup, I went hunting last night and found it at Walmart.  The stats are pretty great, so I used it to make my own ****tail sauce.  squeee!

D:  Matt's working the DOL booth at the Great New York State Fair tonight, so I'm making cheese omelets and chicken sausage.  Michael's thrilled (not).  Maybe I'll just make him a PBJ and call it dinner.  LOL

TOTALS:  Cals:  898  Protein:  126  Carbs:  17  Fat:  37

Hey, for those of you that use Miralax, are you using a full dose every day?  I bought some last night (my fiber count has been 0 since Monday) and it says on the bottle not to use for more than 7 days...  Inquiring minds want to know.  And here's my mantra for the day:

Image result for keep on truckin crumb

Teena D.
on 8/25/16 6:02 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Good morning! Just curious- do you post from a phone or a computer? I'm having a hard time posting pics from my phone and I'm pretty tech savvy usually.

Today-

Breakfast  2 eggs, 2 bacon

1 protein shake made with coffee and cashew milk

Lunch- leftover pork roast - It was supposed to be lunch on Tuesday but my dad showed up and took me out. :) Yesterday I had the dietitian appointment so still didn't eat it.  

Snack- Cold cuts- also in the fridge here at work from Tuesday.

My first album was Madonna or Wham - I can't remember!! lol

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

AngryViking
on 8/25/16 6:10 am, edited 8/24/16 11:10 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

I usually post from my desktop at work.  And I had that Wham! album, too!  The one with Bad Boys and Young Guns, right?  Damn I loved me some George Michael.  LMAO

pammieanne
on 8/25/16 6:22 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

My bestie and I once camped out all night to get tickets to George Michaels! Do they even do that anymore? Such a cool thing to do to get your tickets! 

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

AngryViking
on 8/25/16 6:35 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I saw George Michael in concert at the Meadowlands the summer after I graduated from high school in 1988.  He put on a great show!  LOL

stacyrg
on 8/25/16 8:52 am
VSG on 05/12/14

I saw Wham at Hollywood Park.  With Katrina and the Waves and Chaka Khan!  It was about 80 bajillion degrees out and they tried to cool everyone off with fire hoses.  Fun times.

Teena D.
on 8/25/16 9:23 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

i think they sit at the computer, hitting refresh until they can get the tickets.

Teena D.
on 8/25/16 6:25 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

I know!! My daughter was asking me the other day who my fave group was- and I was an NKOTB fan but George Michael was definitely up there- and my affection for him lasted longer - he makes the current playlists, NKOTB doesn't. Anyway, I pulled up  his pic- and he was FINE!!! my kids love Wake me up before you go go...  It is such a catchy song.

I remember one party at my house where a friend put Freedom on repeat and wouldn't let ANYONE change it.  We listened to Freedom about 100 times that night.... Still brings me back to that night everytime I hear that song.

AngryViking
on 8/25/16 6:35 am
RNY on 07/17/14

HA!  Freedom is my jam!

Theduffman27
on 8/25/16 6:23 am
VSG on 11/19/14

I had trouble loading the pic from my phone this morning, it took 6 tries for the pic to finally upload.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 505 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 414 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 422 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 111 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?