What's on your menu today (PHOTO FRIDAY) RNYers?

Daisydoo02
on 5/19/17 3:34 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Hello Menu Crew! Happy Friday! Its PHOTO FRIDAY, today is pictures of flowers & gardens, or potted flowers or if you don't have a garden do you have some great photos of flowers you took?

Who's got fun weekend plans? Its long weekend for me and I am looking forward to chilling & relaxing. Tomorrow hubby and I are going to his cousins place they just had a new baby girl last Saturday (Sonia Maya 7lbs 8oz) so I will be in full Auntie Daisy mode cuz babies!!!

QOTD: If you had all the time, energy, money and equipment and help you needed what personal project would you launch? Me hands down I would open a home for homeless & abused/abandoned dogs. I would have acres & acres of property, a couple swimming ponds, any breed of dog could come and I would hire a huge wicked awesome team of trainers, helpers, vets and people who just love dogs and want to love them all day everyday to give these dogs a better life until their end comes.

3.6 years post op RNY / 125.0 lbs today / plain maintenance food (eating to keep my GB happy)

**my menu was so good yesterday I am copying it today!

B: Vanilla Premier Protein with coffee

L: tuna/peppers/balsamic

S: 2 babybel

D: 1 chicken sausage + 1 tsp bbq sauce

S: Skyr vanilla yogurt + 1 tbsp bran buds + 1 tbsp SF raspberry jam

Totals: 819 calories, 99 protein, 38 carbs

V: patches are on

L: 1 caffeine coffee, rest of the day decaf + lots of ice water with splash of diet cranberry juice

E: 3km walk from Union train station up to work, 5km run today after dinner also grocery shopping tonight and shopping for baby Sonia for some new baby clothes, aren't newborn clothes the best!!

Have an awesome weekend be fabulous!

My photos: 1st pic is my front garden with my dogs posing of course, I experimented last year and did a huge mix of wildflowers and I got some big sunflowers, I also have a huge Rose of Sharon bush, a few purple sandcherry trees and there is a Japanese Maple in there but its almost hidden by all the flowers! 2nd pic is a close up of one of the flowers with a bee, I love bees and plant wildflowers so that they will come, hubby took both pics, he fancies himself a amateur photographer

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Librarian67
on 5/19/17 3:48 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Good Friday menu folks! I hope that you are all well.

I did alot of exercise yesterday even though it was warmer than I wanted to walk outside. I did a one mile indoor walk and we had a great deep water aerobics class. But the best was that I took a personal exercise challenge and did great. I work in a building that is a full block and 9 floors tall. It is great for indoor walking since 5 laps of the hallways is a mile. For years I've told myself that some day I would walk each of the floors and walk up the stairs between. I've done down, but up always seemed too hard. Well, yesterday I walked 8 (1 floor isn't accessible) laps plus walked up each flight of stairs! I am so proud of myself for doing it. Stairs are still hard for me, but I was able to keep up a good pace anyway.

Today I am teleworking so I plan to do a long walk on my break.

My garden is doing well, but I don't have any pictures yet. I may post some later.

Breakfast: egg white, LF Mexican cheese

Snack: Apple Ecstasy protein shake

Lunch: TJ's chicken salad, baby carrots'

Snack: deli chicken breast

Dinner: shrimp

Exercise: long walk

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Kakesie
on 5/19/17 5:07 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Wow, way to go on all that walking & stairs!

Jakosaurus
on 5/19/17 6:04 am
VSG on 08/07/17

There's no way I could do that yet. Great job!

HW: 332

SW: TBD

CW: 306.7

GW: 175

MFP Username: Jakosaurus82

cc583
on 5/19/17 7:08 am - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

That is awesome!!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Daisydoo02
on 5/22/17 5:30 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Congrats on all that exercise, you are doing so amazing!!

ttfan
on 5/19/17 3:49 am
RNY on 08/15/16

qotd, something to do with kids, maybe a fresh air camp.

Breakfast
Meatballs
Lunch
Greek yogur
Tuna Fish
Dinner
Grilled Burger
Tossed Salad
Snacks
Cherries Red

Totals cal 658 carbs 28 pro 74

High weight 335,Surgery weight 293.5,

M1- 24.5 lb,. M2 14, M3-9.5, M4- 7.5, M5- 6.5

Doxie-mom
on 5/19/17 4:00 am
RNY on 03/13/17

Good morning all -

Love your pictures Daisy.

Busy day for me today, I am once again posting on my last break of the day. I get off at 7 and then I am driving 40 miles in the opposite direction from home so I can go pick up my nieces (ages 10 and 2)for the weekend. I am really excited so hopefully that will keep me really awake too. I will have to do a little grocery shopping with them before we go to my house. Then we are going to make macaroni salad for my brother. Since my mom passed no one in my family gets macaroni salad anymore unless I make it. I make it just like mom did and that is the only kind they will eat, so I offer to make it once in a while for my dad and my brother. I am hoping to take them camping one night this weekend even if it is at my best friends farm ( that is where my camper is stored for the summer).

QOTD: Daisy I like your answer, I am a dog lover too. I think I may have to expand it to include horses as I really like them too, and my best friend dearly loves them so she would be a big help with our rescue project - that is if we had unlimited money and resources, etc.

I don't have any pictures to post as of yet. But I think I am going to stop with my nieces before I get groceries at a park in the town that I work in and check out the tulips that they have planted. I will post pics later.

Menu:

B - cottage cheese

L - small salad, tuna pouch

D - ? grilled protein, asparagus or broccoli

S - Protein water

Total with out Dinner calories 293, protein - 52, carbs - 14

Will edit when if figure out what is for Dinner.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!

Tammy

HW: (9/28/16) 369.8 / SW: (3/13/17) 285 / CW: 162.8

Pre-op loss (6 1/2 Months) - 84.8 pounds

M1 - 17.2, M2 - 17.2, M3 - 13.4, M4 - 15.4, M5 - 13.8, M6 - 13.6, M7 - 10.8, M8 - 9.6, M9 - 5.0, M10 - 2.4, M11 - 3.8

Teena D.
on 5/19/17 4:19 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Happy Friday!! And it's a long weekend so even better. Enjoying my view of the lake on my commute to work- the track runs along Lake Ontario and it's beautiful.

If I could do any project I think I'd want to work with seniors. I've never thought it through to really visualize it but maybe a place that catered to people with dementia and Alzheimer's and really focus on making things feel safe and familiar to them. As I get older I really wish that I had gone into health care instead of insurance.

The scale is not my friend these days. I was up 2 lbs this morning and of course it makes no sense. Just staying the course and trusting that the scale will catch up eventually. I'm on day 19 of the 21 Day Fix and day 12 of daily walks.

M:

B: Protein Shake

L: 2 Curry chicken thighs made in the instant pot and a tbsp of carrots

D: as usual, I'm not sure.

Have a great day everyone.

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Teena D.
on 5/19/17 4:23 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Forgot my pic. This is downtown Greenville last month. And Daisy your garden is gorgeous as are your dogs!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 426 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 404 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 258 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 296 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?