What's on your Sunday menu RNYers?

Insert Fitness
on 6/25/17 4:00 am

ugh! OH ate my post!

To sum it up: great day yesterday on the farm. This morning, hustle to get everything done before the rain hits. Then some meal prep.

Hoping to spend the afternoon relaxing.

qotd: to that end, what book, tv show, movie, YouTube video etc, have you seen recently that you would recommend and why?

accountability: since I didn't have much of a plan, it was easy to stick with it! All protein forward.

Menu:

B: premiere protein

L: blt salad.

D: bone in pork chop

have a good one everybody!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

Librarian67
on 6/25/17 4:22 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Another relaxing day planned for today. I hope to get in a walk and a swim as well as a trip to Trader Joe's, but other than that just some reading and meal prep.

QOTD: I don't have any book suggestions that I can think of since I've not been particularly pleased with my choices lately.

Breakfast: turkey breast

Snack: Fuzzy Navel protein shake

Lunch: TJ's chicken salad

Snack: smoked salmon

Dinner: filet mignon

Exercise: 5-6 mile walk, swimming

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

FozzieBear
on 6/25/17 4:23 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning everyone!

Seems like I can always find the time to post on Sunday...the day I never have a meal plan for. This week I made more time for some late night OH reading but my mornings are still making it tough/impossible to get on here. Overall things are going well but I have noticed that I'm slacking on my vitamins during work and after getting home from work in the evenings I have had a couple unplanned snacking episodes, nothing crazy but nothing necessary either.

Today is a classic Sunday for me...laundry, meal prep, errands and yard work. I got a good amount of relaxing time in yesterday but finding more me time today sounds quite appealing too. While I'm enjoying my job the long hours and the time I spend obsessing about it even when I'm off the clock are catching up with me and some down time is needed.

QOTD Recently the little bit of relaxation time I get has turned into nap time lol. Early mornings and long days of physical labour result in me falling asleep whenever I get the chance to sit still for a minute. I did manage to stay awake at the drive in last weekend for Wonder Woman and I really enjoyed it.

7 months post op

B- coffee w/ chocolate premier

L- likely some of the rotisserie chicken that I always grab for work lunches

D- bbq something...maybe the ribs we picked up at Costco yesterday

S- another unknown...

Have a great Sunday guys!

RNY - Nov 21st 2016

HW 386 SW 309.8 CW 174.1

M1: 17 M2: 17.2 M3: 12.6 M4: 18.8 M5: 14.4 M6: 18.4 M7: 13.5 M8: 13.1 M9: 7.8

Christine

Meggles07
on 6/25/17 4:42 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Yesterday got surprisingly busy so I never got around to posting. My DH decided he wanted to rearrange his workspace in the basement which somehow led to cleaning out our entire shed, moving a huge shelving rack, and reorganizing everything (how does that happen??). Then we had to do some work for my grandparents in preparation for their move -- we were rewarded with a newer-ish dishwasher ;) they had a spare one and ours makes funny noises.

Accountability: it was bad. So bad. I dumped more cake out of the freezer into the compost bin. My weight is up a little more and I'm determined to get back on plan today. One week of celebrating is enough. More than enough.

QOTD: we are watching three shows right now -- Billions (it's more his show but I sort of follow along), Live PD, and I am watching the old seasons of Supernatural. My brother's fiancee got me interested in that show. I'm just looking at that list thinking it's quite the ecclectic mix.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - pepperette

Lunch - ham and melted cheese

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - possibly more ham...

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

peachpie
on 6/25/17 5:13 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Morning folks!!

My weekend has been great so far. We are in CT- I guess that was a 1/2way point between where we all live. We had pedicures yesterday and dinner at PF Chang's. We also got the same tattoo (photo below-- I'm hand the one on top). Not sure what is planned for today- but today is the day told to wear a dress. I'll treat them to breakfast I'm a few for my tank you- I imagine we'll all be heading home by afternoon.

I did get up and do my run on the treadmill in the hotel, but only did 4 miles. Partly cause I hate treadmills and partly because it's supposed to be a weekend of fun! They even had a scale so I could weigh myself.

Qotd: tv show I'd recommend: Botched- its a show of two plastic surgeons who take on cases for people that had poor results with their 1st surgery. Anyone considering plastics could learn a lot from the show- and I like the banter between the two surgeons.

196 today, 25 months out

m1: scrambled eggs, 2 turkey sausage patties, 1/2 cinnamon roll (was set to eat the whole thing till I logged it into MFP and said 1/2 is enough lol)

m2-4? I'll make the best choices I can.

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Kakesie
on 6/25/17 5:49 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Love the tattoos, Shauna!

Patty R.
on 6/25/17 5:51 am - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

I love the pic!! I have 2 sisters, one hold out for this!! Someday...

pinyee
on 6/25/17 7:05 am - Bomoseen, VT
RNY on 03/23/16

these tattoos and glad you are enjoying your time with your sisters!

cc583
on 6/25/17 7:42 am - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Awesome tats!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/25/17 5:14 am, edited 6/24/17 10:15 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! Down to our last 3 days on vacation in Aruba.

QOTD: I just finished "The Goldfinch" by Donna Tartt (Pulitzer prize for fiction 2014). The Washington Post didn't like it much, but I mostly did. It was a bit longer than necessary IMO.

B: eggbeaters and cottage cheese

L: tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: leftovers

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 367 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 286 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 463 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 378 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 286 views