Free skin removal

Nikoldehaan
on 6/27/17 2:13 pm

Hi I lost a total of 87lbs naturally no survey but I'm dealing with excess skin on my arms legs and mainly my belly I'm happy about the weightloss but not the excess skin I still feel fat is there anyone who can help with skin removal in Florida really want to look my best

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 6/27/17 2:25 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

There are no programs that provide plastic surgery for free.

Talk to your insurance company to see if they cover skin removal; call the number on the back of your card to ask about your coverage. Some plans cover it when "medically necessary."

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

CathyWray
on 6/28/17 2:33 pm - Madison, TN

I love your cat - that is definitely "Sparkle Kitty"

hollykim
on 6/27/17 5:07 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On June 27, 2017 at 9:13 PM Pacific Time, Nikoldehaan wrote:

Hi I lost a total of 87lbs naturally no survey but I'm dealing with excess skin on my arms legs and mainly my belly I'm happy about the weightloss but not the excess skin I still feel fat is there anyone who can help with skin removal in Florida really want to look my best

I lost 122# "naturally" too with the help of wls.

There is no free plastic surgery. I suggest you start saving , get a second or third job etc. good luck.

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/27/17 7:04 pm

Unless you can get on reality show about ps -there are very small chance you can get it free.

Save - even 100-200 monthly - and eventually you may be able to afford it. Get a second and third job. Get a cheaper housing- save on grouchier, and other expenses. You would be surprised how much a person can save if they really really want something.

Good luck.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

ScaleSkater
on 6/28/17 6:14 am

If I were in Vegas I'd bet the OP meant Free = Loose Skin Removal. But I do lose a lot when I go to Vegas, so who knows.

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 447 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 456 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 401 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?