What's on your menu (Thursday) RNYers?

Teena D.
on 9/7/17 7:01 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Good morning everyone- crazy busy at work again, but need to make sure I get on here every day or most days.

QOTD - I love most ethnic foods. I'd say Indian is probably my favourite but I also like Thai, Chinese, Mexican, Greek, Italian and the list goes on.

Menu

B: Shakeology

L: The bottom (meat half) of a piece of shepherd's pie

D: Roast Chicken

S: Cottage Cheese

Like Trish, I need to exercise today! I need to exercise today!!

Weight today is 184.5 - down from 185 yesterday but still above my lowest of 183.9.

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

MeerKat1994
on 9/7/17 7:09 am
RNY on 05/09/17

Hello! No weekend plans for me. The highlight will be getting my brand new sleep number bed (that I got for free!!) in my room and getting rid of my old mattress. I've always wanted one, but they're so expensive. I'm ridiculously excited to try it out!

QUOTD: pre-surgery I loved Chinese, mostly because I loved General Tso's chicken, low mein, and my favorite- pork fried rice! Yum. I used to gorge on Chinese food. I mean, I would eat to the point of feeling like my stomach would burst but then still keep eating. Now I don't eat any of those things. It's probably the one thing I actually miss to eat. I also love sushi. I do eat that still, but now I ask for no rice. Still tasty.

Menu: I'm really not feeling the food life today. Just not hungry at all. Weird how some days you can eat, others you can't even stand the thought of eating.

M1. Cottage cheese with sf BBQ sauce

M2. Fuzzy navel Syntrax

M3. Chicken bone broth. 2 cups

M4. Might try making the egg salad that's popular on here

M5. (Maybe) either half Syntrax coffee or more chicken broth.

E: had my boot camp! Kicked my butt. I'm down 100lbs but shoot I'm out of shape!

v: patches on but I need to be better about my iron pill that I take in addition!

Emiepie
on 9/7/17 8:18 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Yay for a new mattress.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

MeerKat1994
on 9/7/17 9:30 am
RNY on 05/09/17

I know! I'm so excited!

Au_Contraire
on 9/7/17 2:42 pm

Sorry if I missed an earlier message about this, but how did you get your new Sleep Number for free? However it happened, enjoy!

MeerKat1994
on 9/7/17 3:45 pm
RNY on 05/09/17

My great aunt accidentally bought a twin when she wanted a queen size. But for some reason the company wouldn't let her return it. So I got it! Yay! I'm down grading from a queen size, but honestly I don't care. My room is tiny so it will provide more space.

Au_Contraire
on 9/7/17 3:49 pm

Score! Congratulations!

Doxie-mom
on 9/7/17 7:27 am
RNY on 03/13/17

Good morning menu friends -

I have been missing for a few days. I have been crazy busy. Worked last night so getting ready to head to bed pretty quick so short post today.

I am camping all weekend, but will definitely make time to post and read.

Accountability - I have been sticking to plan everyday, with the exception of the 300 calorie low fat blended coffee. I should have checked out the stats before ordering and drinking it. Lesson learned.

QOTD : My favorite is Mexican food.

Today's menu:

B - 1/2 scoop protein powder in iced coffee w/ SF creamer

B2 - Emiepie's egg salad

L - Salmon Burger, Yellow squash

D - Shrimp w/ ****tail sauce, Spinach salad

S - 4 small mushrooms w/ laughing cow cheese wedge

S2 - 2.3 oz. Smoked salmon

Calories - 636, Protein - 83, Carbs - 29

Have a great day everyone!!

Tammy

HW: (9/28/16) 369.8 / SW: (3/13/17) 285 / CW: 162.8

Pre-op loss (6 1/2 Months) - 84.8 pounds

M1 - 17.2, M2 - 17.2, M3 - 13.4, M4 - 15.4, M5 - 13.8, M6 - 13.6, M7 - 10.8, M8 - 9.6, M9 - 5.0, M10 - 2.4, M11 - 3.8

Writergurl08
on 9/7/17 7:44 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Good morning! Another crisp morning here at 48 degrees. No complaints though, I love fall, and if it comes kind of early, that's fine! Pumpkin everything! I'm stocking up on my favorite fall scents (I'm having a Pink Zebra party, it's similar to scentsy, so I'm probably going to have way more scents than I'll need in a single season). Since I'm probably not going to eat all my favorite pumpkiny treats, this will do, right?

qotd: I love a lot of ethnic food, Mexican in particular and I LOVE SUSHI. So much rice though, and not sure I'm very keen to only eat sashimi, though I do like it in small quantities. Though I guess that's what it will be post-op anyway :P

back on track today. I beat myself up enough yesterday. While I'm trying to lose pre-op and develop better habits, I shouldn't be hard on myself when I eat more than a post-WLS can eat, though I will be mindful of "normal" serving sizes (the serving size printed on the label)

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with cheese, 2 spicy sausage links

snack: 3 oz shrimp

lunch: spinach salad with 3 oz chicken and bleu cheese dressing, string cheese

snack: Greek L&F

dinner: hamburger patty with cheese and maybe some butternut squash if I have the ambition to prepare it. I really should eat them up though, I have 4 or 5 from the garden, each one will last at least 2 maybe 3 meals. I might bring them to work to get rid of.

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Amy Liz
on 9/7/17 7:46 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning everyone :) Tonight kicks off the NFL regular season starting with my favorite team Patriots vs Chiefs, I cannot wait!!! This is my favorite time of year! Fall is here, sweater and boot weather is just around the corner (speaking of which - I need to shop for new tall boots!!) the holidays are coming, weekends are ALL about football in my house. I'm not such a fan of college football, but NFL I'm devoted. Go Pats!!

Rob's interview went really well yesterday. He needs to meet with the other partner and will find out more today. He feels really good about it, so far - so good!

Accountability - My stomach was upset last night so I ended up having 4 Popsicle's instead of dinner.

QOTD - My favorite food is Mexican, but I love all food! I can make just about anything low carb style and be very satisfied. I am staying away from most of it for now until I get to goal (I'm a machine). I will introduce more back in at maintenance. I'm looking very forward to that.

9 mo post op - 176 - yes!

b-coffee w/hc and splenda, SB iced coffee w/1/2 and 1/2 and splenda, HB eggs

l-BBQ chicken

d-meatloaf

v/l - on track

e-not today - visiting dad after work and then FOOTBALL

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?