What's on your Sunday menu RNYers?

Writergurl08
on 9/10/17 8:33 am
RNY on 02/15/18

For sure! I worked at a local dirt track for 3 summers in high school/first year of college, so I got in for free. I think watching NASCAR on TV is super boring, but my mom will cuddle up in her recliner on Sunday with whatever hobby she's working on and have the race on all day. I have gone to a few actual NASCAR races and they're fun too, but the dirt tracks where it's at lol

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Kakesie
on 9/10/17 6:32 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Erin and Menu Family!

QOTD: I don't follow sports at all, a true SIN here in Nebraska Husker territory.

Accoutability: Yesterday: Protein - 95, Calories 1,020, Carbs - 85.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks

L: hamburger patty with melted cheese

D: cheesy ranch chicken

S: light & fit Greek yogurt, prosciutto & mozzarella sticks

E: Taking the dogs for a walk around the subdivision

Have a FANTASTIC day everyone!

~ Karen

Writergurl08
on 9/10/17 8:35 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Just shout "Go Big Red!" In crowded areas and nobody will ever suspect your sinful ways. ;)

i don't follow them really either, but DH does. So I know enough to be able to say "too bad they lost to the Ducks, but they played well!" But did they? I don't know.

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Meggles07
on 9/10/17 6:36 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Today seems like a calmer day around here -- I'm going for lunch with my grandma and then having dinner at my aunt's house. DH is going to install a ceiling fan for them.

Accountability: there were chips at our friend's house yesterday and for some reason I snacked on them. I wasn't even hungry because I had had an episode at dinner of either something stuck or something making me nauseous. I'm still trying to figure that out because I had a bunless burger with cheese and only a couple toppings, none of which I've ever had an issue with.

QOTD: I am not a sports person at all... Unless you count poker because that always seems to be on those channels for some reason lol. I do enjoy going to live games but I think it's more the atmosphere and people watching that I like. I do watch the hockey playoffs, but only if the leafs magically make it.

Post-op two years, six months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - Greek yogurt

Lunch - restaurant, I'm guessing their insides of a steak sandwich

Snack - turkey sausage

Dinner - apparently a turkey dinner...

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

catwoman7
on 9/10/17 6:41 am
RNY on 06/03/15

heading out for coffee in a few, then to a meditation group. Haircuts this afternoon (both of us - we go to the same person) - so not much of interest. Might go to a yoga class this evening...

QOTD: I have zero interest in sports, but I'm married to a baseball fanatic, so I often know what's going on. At least in the baseball world.

2 years 3 months out:

B: homemade Greek yogurt, fresh blueberries & mango pieces

S: coffee with half & half, SF vanilla pumpkin latte shake (again...)

L: I probably should make a Caprese salad to use up the rest of the tomatoes & basil before they rot...

D: may finally make the chicken fajitas tonight that I've been planning on making for the past two days!! (meat & veggies only)

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

NYMom222
on 9/10/17 7:10 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Good Morning menu peeps!

QOTD: Baseball family- NY Mets, Football - Giants

Went to the gym yesterday and then off to NYC to spend the day with an OH peep- Jenorama. She doesn't come on the menu board, so I don't know if you know her.

We went to a French cafe for lunch. Too many carbs and not enough protein... but it was sooo good. When the waiter brought out the lunch we were sharing he brought us a free dessert. I consider that a NSV- nobody was bringing me free desserts especially French pastries when I was morbidly obese.

Also I pretty much drank my fluids for the day in coffee. Oops.

B: coffee latte, Bulgar Wheat 1 tbsp PB

B2: post-gym 2 eggs, cheese

L: Beef veg soup

D: zoodkes with meat sauce

S: passion tea w/coconut milk maybe protein drink or bar and lots of water.

Ex: gym

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Au_Contraire
on 9/10/17 7:13 am

Morning all,

I am reorganizing my old work room today, it needs it badly. Thinking about friends who haven't evacuated in Miami and Naples. It seems like there has been so much stressful news lately, from worrisome politics to these terrible storms, the fires here in the west, the earthquake in Mexico...plus I am having a rough patch on a personal level. Maybe I need to stop watching and reading the news for a few days. But at least I'm not overeating!I

QOTD: I don't follow any sport. I used to be very into horseback riding and will pay attention to equestrian events, but that's about it. Long time ago I dated a couple of baseball players. I wasn't really into the game, but liked them (though I did try getting into the game for it's nostalgic, Americana, perfect-summer-day qualities). I did love going up to Cooperstown (where the Baseball Hall of Fame is), but more for the Farmer's Museum and historic living museum and that beautiful lake than anything else.

First: black tea with cinnamon pp

B: 2 oz. BBQ pulled chicken

L: 2 oz. ham/cheddar

D: same as breakfast

S : possibly another protein drink

I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday!

peachpie
on 9/10/17 7:21 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Morning RNY'ers!! My run is done, breakfast was made and eaten. Even laundry is done. Today I will clean the bathroom and hope to rip up the carpet on the bottom step. It's worn a hole in it and looks tacky. We really need to replace the upstairs carpet- just don't have the $ right now. Speaking of $; yesterday I decided to splurge on a Doney & Burke handbag. As fate would have it hubby said the leaky bathtub is beyond his expertise and we need to call a plumber. Ugg.

Accountability: still kicking butt and taking names. Going to keep this going till my bariatric follow-up appointment next month.

Qotd: I don't follow sports. I'm a girlie girl and get confused when I see female sports fanatics. In my head I'm like... ummm, we do t do that lol.

198 today, 2.4 years out

m1: 2 scrambled eggs, 2 slices turkey bacon, 1 Belgian waffle

m2: ham/cheese/chicken deli roll

m3: Greek yogurt or bourbon chicken chunks

m4: balsamic mushroom chicken or hubby and I may go out for restaurant week.

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

MMinMD
on 9/10/17 7:30 am
RNY on 05/23/18

I mostly lurk here but want to thank all of you for being here- your advice on what to eat and how to manage our "tool" has been a big help to me. Tips yesterday were esp helpful!

Its fairly cool here in MD, and i'm still stuffy from a cold, so thinking about warm meals today.

qOTD: I'm a sad Washington Capitals fan. Although i love the speed in the young Leafs and Pens players.

Food today:

B: scrambled egg and cottage cheese (a great idea i got from this board), 2 oz smoked salmon

morning snack: decaf with skim milk and a scoop of plain isopure whey

L: miso soup pack + isopure whey

S: two slices canadian bacon, half a Kind nut bar

D: grilled tuna and asparagus

93 G protein, 25 g carbs

Exercise: some gardening is about all I'm up for today. Recovering from UTI and cold still.

Cindy

RNY May 23, 2017

5'9.5" HW: 296 SW: 278 GW: 160 CW: 231

WL: Pre-op: 18 M1:20 M2:12 M3: 10

seattledeb
on 9/10/17 2:35 pm

Now your not a lurker anymore!

Welcome.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 504 views
What's on your Monday Menu?