on 9/13/17 9:17 am
RNY on 11/21/16

That cake sounds so good!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 182 GW 175

Emiepie
on 9/13/17 12:52 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I really hope the meds help and you feel better soon.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teena D.
on 9/14/17 7:38 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Hope you're feeling better Kathy!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Mandi87
on 9/13/17 8:51 am
RNY on 12/08/16

Good morning!

sorry I've been away for so many days. I feel like there's never enough hours in my day. I've had so much going on, but even with all the stuff and things happening, I have finally busted past the stall and am down to the lower end of the 150's. Woohoo!

QOTD: we usually do a family dinner with cake or some type of dessert at the end. Since a lot of people in my family are trying to get healthy, it's been easier to get people to transition to healthier choices for dessert. One of the last birthday dinners was ended with grilled peaches and Greek yogurt for dessert. I didn't have any but it looked delicious! I think when my birthday rolls around again I'll try to make protein cupcakes or something.

B- caramel macchiato syntrax w/unsweetened coconut milk

l- Greek light and fit, half bag of protein chips

d- leftover zoodles and chicken

s- pepperoni, Parmesan whips

v- patches

e- did 5mile run two days ago and my hip is still sore. Might just focus on upper body strength today instead

hope everyone is having a great morning!

catwoman7
on 9/13/17 11:09 am
RNY on 06/03/15

grilled peaches topped with Greek yogurt are the *best*!!!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Kathy1212
on 9/13/17 12:54 pm

Grilled peaches sound amazing! I've never had them. We have lots of peaches; I'm going to ask my Dad to grill some tomorrow. Thanks for the idea!

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

mschwab
on 9/13/17 9:13 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Good morning menu peeps. The weather here will be in the 70s, which is cooler then it has been for months. Blessed relief. Now all we need is a little rain.

Accountability: I did really well yesterday. I stuck to plan, and climbed stairs at a local park. I did 380 yesterday, and plan to do around 600 today. I have Pilates class today, too. Yesterday I was over my OMG weight limit, and today I am at the bottom of my acceptable range. I know it was all water weight, but the loss still feels like a victory.

QOTD: I generally celebrate my birthday with my friends, and it always involves some sort of adventure like a trip or a day out. We get pretty creative. For example, we just celebrated my friend's bday. We rented a boat and did a day on the river, with swimming and a beach picnic. Started the day with brunch at another friend's house. I made Eggs Benedict with roasted asparagus and crispy prosciutto. No English muffin. I like to cook so I can control the menu. Since 2 of us have had an RNY and one other is a pre-op, no one complained. Not even the guys.

Cake is never an issue, and I can't remember the last time I had one. Even when I was MO, cake has never been my thing. I am not a dessert person.

2 years, 10 months post op:

B: Egg Beaters, lite mozzarella and bacon omelette

S: Chicken jalapeño sausage link

L: Salad with shrimp

S: Chicken thigh

D: 4 oz. NY strip steak, watermelon

Total: calories 887, Carbs 24, Protein 113

Time to go climb stairs. Have a great day everyone!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

MeerKat1994
on 9/13/17 9:29 am
RNY on 05/09/17

Hey all!

Today has been a weird one. Last night I was forced to go see IT. I wasn't looking forward to it all, I hate scary movies. But surprisingly, I really enjoyed this one. It was laugh out loud funny, was full of great commentary on how we allow fear to cripple and control us, what's actually scary in this world. Anyway, my friend wanted to spend the night since she was still freaked out so I had to drive her home early this morning. It really threw of my schedule. So I actually haven't eaten anything yet. (So bad! I know).

QOTD: My family loves birthdays so we always have a birthday week where we get a little extra spoiling. My best friend's birthday is the day after mine. Him and I often will go to Chicago together. This year we are thinking of getting a small group of our friends together to go dancing in the city. Which honestly, doesn't sound all that fun to me. I'm sure there will be lots of drinking and I don't drink. And being the DD on my own birthday does not sound fun. But we will see. I love being around friends so it should be fun one way or another.

Menu:

1. Syntrax vanilla torte (1/2) with a little light roast coffee and sf hazelnut creamer
  2. Steamed edamame (1 cup) and egg drop soup (1/2 cup)
  3. Cream cheese, olives, everything bagel seasoning
  4. Homemade veggie packed chili (1/2-1cup)
  5. Mashed cauliflower with isopure unflavored protein powder

V: good!

E: bike ride or swim!

yvonnef1964
on 9/13/17 9:30 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Teena, you look fabulous. Keep up the great work.

Qotd my brother and SIL made me dinner and strawberry shortcake for my birthday this year. I usually get taken out to dinner.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and watermelon

D sirloin pork chop, green beans and watermelon

Have a good day

NYMom222
on 9/13/17 9:50 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Looking good Teena!

QOTD: My Birthday is kind of a non event. My son and family don't live near by and I don't have a husband to celebrate me. So yeah, non event.

Made a low carb pumpkin bread yesterday that ended up in the trash with salt on it at 1 am because I couldn't stop picking at it.

B:usual latte

B2: low carb tortilla quesadilla w/2oz shred chicken and cheese

L: zoodles and meat sauce

D: grilled chicken and ?

Snacks: tbd, maybe a protein hot chocolate

ex: Pilates or running

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 487 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 450 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 410 views