What's on your Wednesday Menu RNYers? AMAW/CAMAW Day 3!

Teena D.
on 10/18/17 4:12 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Good morning menu peeps! Thank you to all the regular menu peeps for following along with this challenge. Working from home again today - just getting up which feels nice. I've been awake for a while though.

QOTD: What is the farthest that you've travelled from home? I was born in Newfoundland and moved to Ontario when I was 7. For the longest time ****il I was 40) that was the farthest I had travelled. When I turned 40, I went on a girls trip. We went to Miami and then took a cruise - we went to Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk. I loved every minute and have been on 3 more cruises since. I love to travel and can't wait to get to Europe, Asia, Australia, South America and so on.

Accountability- well I'm afraid I have to switch to CAMAW. I just don't want to manage without milk in my coffee. Sad reason I know but there it is. Other than the milk though I have not cheated. We had an ice cream truck in our parking lot yesterday at work- with free ice cream but I stayed away.

Menu:

B: Deli ham

L: pork tenderloin I think

S: Turkey bites

D: I haven't decided what I'm cooking yet.

Weight is 173.9 today. Patches and vitamins will be on and taken.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Librarian67
on 10/18/17 4:26 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Good morning menu folks! It's cool again this morning but supposed to warm up later on. I love this fall weather.

QOTD: We visited London several years ago and that is my longest trip.

Menu:

Breakfast: hard boiled eggs, 2 pieces turkey bacon

Snack: Lemonade protein shake

Lunch: TJ's Herb Mustard salmon

Snack: 2 oz turkey breast

Dinner: chicken breast

Exercise: long walk at lunch

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Queen JB
on 10/18/17 4:45 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning all, no time to chat right now. Millions of deadlines before 9am. I'll try to come back later.

Going out to a movie and Chinese tonight, so the menu accounts for that. I think I left my Cheese Whisps on the counter. Boo.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

supershopper
on 10/18/17 5:03 am

I also love to travel and experience new things, and food. food, food lol... I think Singapore or India is the furthest. India was 24 hours in plane total. it was rough but work paid for 1st class so I got a bed. Very spoiled and the first time I ever flew 1st class. Don't get that opportunity often. I've also been to Brazil, carribean, bahamas, germany, austria, belgium. DH and I will go to italy at some point in the next 5 years I hope. I would also like to go to scotland as that is where the veitch's (hubs family) hail from.

Food for today:

you guessed it- gizzards

decaf

jello/yogurt

out of veggies so need to figure something out

not sure on dinner

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

mamata2
on 10/18/17 5:25 am

Good morning. Yesterday I stayed on plan but feel off the CAMAW wagon in the late afternoon. I had a handful of nuts and a diet coke. :( Today is a new day.

QOTD: St. Petersburg Russia. Beautiful city and highly recommended.

Time since surgery: 3 years 3 months

B: Coconut milk latte, iced coffee with premier protein and hb egg

S: Meat stick and iced tea

L: Deli ham and string cheese

S: String cheese and salami

D: protein

W/V: started

E: hmmm... not sure but I'lll do something

Have a great day all!

Meggles07
on 10/18/17 5:30 am, edited 10/17/17 10:57 pm - Canada

Good morning :)

Terrible commute to work today. The major highway is closed and traffic was backed up everywhere. Thankfully my boss is super nice so I just sent her a message. Yesterday we had a huge meeting and this was the catering:

I was super strong and resisted the temptation!! Ready for day 3!! I'm also doing a zero waste challenge at work which I'm realizing does not partner well with a lot of my WLS snacks. It is a bit hard doing both.

QOTD: I think the farthest would be the Netherlands, but I would have to map it out lol. I did a Caribbean cruise, but I don't feel like that is as far. *Edit - so I mapped it and the Netherlands is twice as far as the USVI, so yes, that would be the farthest I have travelled so far!!

Post-op two years, seven months.

Breakfast - egg in traffic

Snack - protein shake

Lunch - chicken thigh

Snack - Greek yogurt

Snack - pepperoni, cheese stick

Dinner - meatloaf

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water, vits, and restoralax.

Daisydoo02
on 10/18/17 5:42 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Morning Teena and RNYers! Meat Week seems to be going awesome for you all! Its fun right! I wish I could work from home like you but I don't have that kind of job that allows it, but I think I would get too distracted at home and not get done what I needed to.

Accountability: 100% on plan.

QOTD: I am a homebody. I am not much into travelling. As a kid with family we went as far East as New Brunswick & PEI, as far West as Windsor. I have been to Florida many times. I have been on three Caribbean cruises all to places like Jamaica, Miami, Barbados, San Juan etc. And been to Boston MA multiple times. I am contemplating for my 50 birthday to do a big trip like Scotland or Ireland or maybe Germany/Russia but its a big maybe as I just an not into travelling much, not my thing.

3.11 years post op RNY - here is what I have planned & inputted in MFP for the day

B: decaf coffee + vanilla Premier Protein used as creamer

L: tandoori chicken wrap - take out from place across from work

S: laughing cow cheese dippers

D: bbq grilled pork chop + broccoli with lots of butter!

S: skyr vanilla yogurt + SF raspberry jam + bran buds

TOTALS: 973 calories, 106 protein, 43 carbs

V: Patches are on (multi, iron, B12, Vit D & calcium) + 4000 extra Dry D3

E: cutting grass & yard work, 5km run with the dogs later in the evening

Have an awesome day everyone, be fabulous!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

karenp8
on 10/18/17 5:54 am - Brighton, IL

Lily and I have our 3.6 miles done already--we both love brisk morning walks. We will do another mile after supper. Busy day today as I help in the kitchen with senior meals and then have laundry to do. Oh and I also have to vacuum the camper and get it ready to leave for the weekend tomorrow afternoon. QOTD I was born in Illinois and have lived here my whole life. Til the last 2 years the farthest I had been was Missori but since we've been traveling Ive now been as far south as St Simons,Georgia and as far north as Minneapolis. We have a trip planned in March to Louisiana to work at a church camp for 3 weeks. I can't wait! Post op 5 years 1.5 months and weight at 118 today. Food for maintenance today B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 1/2 c tuna salad 3 oz baby carrots D 31/2 oz baked chicken thigh 1/2 c mixed veggies S sm apple with 1 T peanut butter. Have a great day everyone and make the smart choices that move you one step closer to your goals. You've got this!

seattledeb
on 10/18/17 2:52 pm

My dog can't walk right now. Her leg is bothering her. I'm missing our daily walks.

I love the trees in Louisiana.

Emiepie
on 10/18/17 6:01 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! We have made it to Wednesday. Great job to those on the challenge this week-you guys are doing great.

QOTD: I guess upstate New York or the Canadian side of Niagra Falls when I was in Rochester for work. I have taken Greyhound to NY twice (once when I was probably 4 and the second when I was 17 to move there but ended up moving to CT) and then driven from CT back to CA (after living in CT for a year) then from CA to CT about a year later (thinking we were moving back there again) and a month later back to CA......I was young, married and I guess a little crazy. Needless to say my life has settled down quite a bit since those crazy times. **Just reading back through that hurt my brain**

Time since surgery: 3 years 2 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters with roasted red pepper, ½ an orange and 2 turkey sausage links

L: Spaghetti squash casserole and baby carrots

S: Three cheese chicken sausage, cheese, mixed nuts and a SF popsicle when I get home

D: Albacore lettuce wraps

ES: Homemade Greek yogurt with SF jelly and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: 1 hour stair-climber this morning and 40 mins of elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1205 Protein:119 Carbs:67 Fat:57

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 566 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 350 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 457 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 370 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 119 views
Recent Topics