What's on your Thursday menu RNYers? AMAW/CAMAW Day 4

Teena D.
on 10/19/17 4:36 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Good morning my fellow menu peeps - Happy Friday Eve! I'm excited for the weekend as always even though I will probably be working some overtime. I'm off to see the vascular surgeon today and have to get an ultrasound on my legs. I am working at home prior to the appointment but I have to go in to the office afterwards as there are some meetings.

QOTD: You suddenly have an hour all to yourself with nothing to do- how do you spend it? I would probably read a book or watch a show. I am rarely alone and I love that - we have a busy household with 3 teens so there's always something going on. I try to start and end my day with some quiet time but if throughout the day I find I have time on my hands it's always a nice surprise.

Accountability was great yesterday. I'm glad I switched to CAMAW - my coffee was much more enjoyable.

Menu today:

Breakfast: Sausage patty

Lunch: Grilled Chicken breast from McDonalds with sweet chilli sauce

Dinner: it's up in the air - hubby is home so I will have to get him to cook.

Weight is down again. 171.4 - can't believe I'm so close to the 160s- 6 lbs to an overweight BMI and to weigh the same as my husband.

Vitamin patches are on and will be taking my calcium and vitamin d in a few minutes.

Have a fabulous day everyone!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

supershopper
on 10/19/17 4:52 am

QOTD: I would probably watch a tutorial on baking OR bake something for practice.

I'm off tommorow and I can't decide what to do. usually I am taking off due to a reason like dr appt, etc. I was thinking to go down to the asian market and get a ton of veggies for next week. they are super cheap there. I like these mushrooms called enoki and they are 3/$1 super cheap when you stirfry them they look like noodles. then Im going to see the new therapist with tons of experience with RNY patients.

Sat we are going to look at this huge RV for sale. we just have this little 1959 vintage (for sale) right now. Looking to sell and get bigger in case our house sells and we don't have a place to go to.

Food for today:

leftover wings from dinner

jello/yogurt

homemade colesalw

not sure what is for dinner

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Meggles07
on 10/19/17 4:56 am - Canada

Good morning :)

One more day until the weekend!! I'm hoping today is relatively quiet. Puppy 1 had me up by 5am. My alarm usually goes off at 6am. So, I took her out and put all our clean dishes away that I washed yesterday. Emptied the dishwasher and put a few things back in. My kitchen never looks that good in the morning ;) lol. Nice and clean for packing my CAMAW day 4 meals. It's funny, the only thing I have really missed are protein bars. At dinner I skipped the side dishes and didn't really notice.

Also, I've been having some CAMAW bathroom issues. I may have to increase my restoralax this week. I felt awful in my way home yesterday.

QOTD: I love quiet time but we haven't had much since I started this job. I like snuggling the puppies, reading, or playing on my phone. I hadn't been reading with all the school stuff I had but I've read three books since I started working. I think it's just less stress at home. I can leave work at the end of the day and it stays there.

Post-op two years, seven months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg

Lunch - chicken thigh

Snack - turkey sausage

Snack - ham and cheese (I ran out of pepperoni -- I will have to plan another cross-border shopping trip)

Dinner - chicken or meatloaf

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water, vits, and restoralax.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/19/17 5:04 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Yep - constipation is a definite issue on this challenge (I had a bit of a breakthrough yesterday afternoon thank goodness, as I was also not feeling so good).

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Teena D.
on 10/19/17 5:12 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

I've been using senokot with great success. Lol

mamata2
on 10/19/17 5:39 am

Can you use Senekot daily?

Teena D.
on 10/19/17 5:44 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

I've never needed to but the bottle says you can. Usually 3-4 days and I'm good for a few days again.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/19/17 4:57 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! The weather is great here and my next 2 days are short work days (off at 11), so I'm happy. CAMAW is going well for me. I HAVE to have creamer in my coffee and cottage cheese, so AMAW would not be possible for me. I'm down 1.5 pounds (getting near the bottom of my acceptable weight range - that and a carb detox were my goals). I hope your appointment goes well Teena.

QOTD: When I have free time, I catch up on the internet (OH, FB, mail), read a book, watch a TV show or take a walk.

1.5 years post-op (maintenance). 15 work days to retirement (11/13).

B: eggbeaters, cottage cheese and ham

L: roast turkey and cheese

D: 1/2 leftover cheeseburger

S: Yogurt, cheese sticks

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Rosemi
on 10/19/17 12:17 pm

15 more workdays! You're almost there..all is good (albeit boring sometimes) almost there, Yaaaaay!

catwoman7
on 10/19/17 4:57 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Everyone!

Only one meeting today, at 1:30 - so I'm going to work from a coffee shop this morning (my favorite place to work from!). Although I usually start losing focus after about two hours and head on in to work (I don't feel guilty when I lose focus at work, but I do when I'm working remotely. I guess because if I'm in my office, at least I'm at work...). Will probably go to a yoga class at 4:45. Not much else on tap for today. YAY! I need a couple of slow days!

QOTD: With a spare hour, I'd normally get on OH or Facebook. Longer than that and I'd probably read or find some project to work on.

2 years 4 months out:

B: homemade vanilla Greek yogurt, raspberries

S: coffee with half & half, vanilla protein/Miralax latte shake

L: 1 C chili, 2 T plain Greek yogurt

D: chicken/apple/pecan salad

probably another yogurt later

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 442 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 406 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 276 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 298 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 116 views