What's on your Sunday Menu RNY'ers?

peachpie
on 11/12/17 7:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

i didn't see a thread, and it's late so I'll start. My run is done along with some impromptu yard work. Now I can be a couch potato the rest of the day :-) I will make a short target run.

qotd: Thanksgiving...plans? Do you cook? Visit family? Have a menu sketched out? We are staying home- I will cook. I could have gone to Boston but we're already planning on being in Chicago for our anniversary the following weekend. I'll make turkey, Mac and cheese, stuffing, Mashed potatoes, a vegetable and sweet potato pie for dessert.

196.5 today, 2.6 Years out

m1: chocolate chip cookie; egg, Greek yogurt and bagel thin

m2: (?)

m3: chicken sausage in sauce with ricotta

m4: salmon (?)

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Kakesie
on 11/12/17 8:13 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thanks for starting us out, Shauna! I don't know what happened to Erin today.

Oh boy! I'm going horseback riding again today! I'm so excited!

QOTD: We are celebrating Thanksgiving with our family early this year on Nov. 19th because some family are going to in-laws on actual Thanksgiving Day. I will bring something, but I don't know what yet.

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 85, Calories - 1,040, Carbs - 103.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: hamburger patty with melted cheese

D: chicken alfredo

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, banana, 2 Atkin's peanut butter cups

E: Walking Blossom around the subdivision and horseback riding!

Have a WONDERFUL day everyone!

~ Karen

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/17 8:45 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Have a great time!!

Kakesie
on 11/12/17 10:19 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thanks, I will!

Au_Contraire
on 11/12/17 10:18 am

Have fun riding, Karen!

Kakesie
on 11/12/17 11:11 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thank you! It looks like a nice day out so I'm sure I'll have a great time!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/12/17 8:17 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning Peach! I'm afraid that if I sit down too long today I will definitely turn into a couch potato, possibly permanently. Little sleep last night with adult children drama...

QOTD: Thanksgiving was never a big holiday for us. Whoever was available would come to our house but it changed from year to year, so it wasn't steeped in tradition like Christmas gathering was. Last year we flew to Florida on Thanksgiving day and found our condo that weekend. This year we are driving and arriving in Florida the day before Thanksgiving. We will be getting together with one friend or another for Thanksgiving dinner (not determined who and when yet). So no idea on food other than turkey!

1 year, 8 months post-op (maintenance). RETIRED (officially Monday, but done working)!

B: eggbeaters, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Ham and cheese

D: Leftover ahi tuna

S: cottage cheese, yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/17 8:44 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning! Thank you for starting the daily menu thread Peach.

QOTD- thanksgiving this year, we are headed to the coast with our boat. We rented a house and we are going crabbing. I am not cooking a turkey. I'm doing appetizers. It will also be my one year surgery Anniversary, so we will celebrate.

Accountability- yesterday I ate half of a caramel pecan cinnamon roll. I thought I could resist. I should not of made them. The remaining 4 went into the garbage today. My weight was the same this morning as yesterday, 167. I must stay focused and get the last 12 lbs off.

My menu for today.

1 egg, 3 oz Black Forest ham, 1 oz light motz cheese.

4 oz shredded chicken with pico

baked cod, grilled asparagus

Have a great day!

catwoman7
on 11/12/17 8:52 am
RNY on 06/03/15

good choices yesterday, but way over on calories. This is tough. No going out to eat today, so it should be easier. We're heading back home tomorrow, so back to the routine - which makes it much easier.

QOTD: we usually have Thanksgiving at my sister's house. My mother hates cooking, and my sister loves it but isn't very good at it (don't tell her I said that, though!). If it were up to me, I'd make the whole dinner, but of course my sister wants to make at least half of it, and my mom feels obligated to make (or bring) *something*. So I usually do the turkey & stuffing & sweet potato casserole, my mom makes cranberry relish and sometimes picks up a pie somewhere, and my sister does everything else. I actually love Thanksgiving - it's my favorite holiday. None of the stress that's associated with Christmas. Just getting together with family and having a great meal. Love it.

2 years 5 months out:

B: Chobani yogurt with berries, 1 T peanut butter on a very thin slice of whole grain bread

S: coffee with half & half, protein Miralax shake

L: Leftovers

D: some chicken/artichoke dish my aunt is making

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

yvonnef1964
on 11/12/17 9:46 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

Qotd not sure if my dad is having something yet. He usually do roasted chicken because they do not like turkey. I am making a turkey breast tomorrow with my friend coming over.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D chicken breast and corn

Have a good day

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 529 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 461 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 339 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?