What's on your menu today (PHOTO FRIDAY) RNYers?

Daisydoo02
on 4/13/18 2:15 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

We made it to the weekend my Pouch Pals! How is everyone? What are you up to this weekend? We don't have a lot planned, I have physio for my back on Saturday and we are going to Costco and need to pick up dog food. We might go to the movies since its supposed to rain all weekend. Its Photo Friday, I asked you all to find a pic of yourselves as a kid from newborn to age 10, lets see all you lovely OHers as kids!

Accountability: I had some FudgeeO cookies, they were so good but I hated myself after. Have I mentioned lately that the struggle is REAL! UGH

QOTD: Name five things you love

1. My husband
  2. My two Labs
  3. My job
  4. My RNY
  5. Living in Canada

Time since surgery: 4 yrs + 5 months post op RNY

B: lots & lots of decaf coffee with vanilla PP used as creamer + Activia yogurt

L: 1 skewer of chicken souvlakiwith 1/2 cup of Greek salad

S: two baby bels & cup of chicken bone broth

D: grilled baby back ribs & 1/2 cup of grilled sweet potato

S: not sure, maybe SF pudding

TOTALS: 1017 calories, 107 protein, 60 carbs

V: PatchMD patches are on (Multi, Iron, B12, Vit D & Calcium) + extra oral Dry D3 & extra B12

E: none - and I am going stir crazy not working out!!!!!!!!!

Have an awesome weekend everyone, see you back her on Monday

Here is my photo Friday "kid" pic - this is little Daisy, age 4 in pre school/pre kindergarten. I loved my pre school and was so happy there, I have such fond memories.

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

seattledeb
on 4/13/18 2:26 am

I'm on the right.

I drank a lot of coffee today with milk. I had a Starbucks chicken salad and greek yogurt .

I love my family (3)

I love being retired.

I love the chick below . She was already waiting for me when I was born.

MeerKat1994
on 4/13/18 3:11 am, edited 4/12/18 8:15 pm
RNY on 05/09/17

Morning!

Couldn't sleep well this past night so I woke up at 2:30 and decided to just get up and start working on school. I have an interview for an internship this summer--would love some prayers and positive thoughts if y'all think about it through out the day!

I love your pre-school picture, so cute!

QUOTD:
1. My morning time with God
2. My beautiful, wonderful family
3. Driving with my windows down when it's warm and sunshiny.
4. Memphis
5. Finding new coffee shops

Menu:
1. Premier Protein+ Coffee and a biscotti
2. Egg Casserole and Breakfast Sausage
3. Chicken Roll Ups
4. Red pepper and cottage cheese
5. Brisket and Broccoli
6. Maybe some blueberries and yogurt

Total: 860 calories, 86 g protein, 60 grams carb (darn biscotti, I already ate it with coffee so no turning back now), 30 fat.

E: May go on a quick walk between classes

Vitamins: On track so far.

Heres a picture of me being waaaay too excited to eat some eggs. Even back then the food struggle was real man lol.

Writergurl08
on 4/13/18 3:48 pm
RNY on 02/15/18

I LOVE your pic!

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

MeerKat1994
on 4/13/18 4:04 pm
RNY on 05/09/17

Awh thanks! I still smile giant like that. :)

Insert Fitness
on 4/13/18 3:28 am

Morning!

they are calling for terrible weather, so I think we are Sticking close to home this weekend. And I never thought we would get to Friday! Hallelujah.

Qotd: my hubby, my family, the farm, I will include my job begrudgingly this week hahaha and loving where I do.

heres a pic of me, around 3 i****hink? Before my first haircut. What followed was a dark, mulleted decade....

menu:

B: coffee and premier

L: leftover shawarma meat and salad

D: tbd on what I pick up at the grocery store!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

Partlypollyanna
on 4/13/18 4:12 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Oh, I would have killed for hair like that growing up...I used to get those spiral perms (unsuccessfully) to try to get hair like that.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

MeerKat1994
on 4/13/18 4:05 pm
RNY on 05/09/17

Your hair is my goals.

Librarian67
on 4/13/18 3:44 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Happy Friday menu folks! We made it to Friday...yeah!

It will be a full weekend for me. We are leaving in the morning to go to Longwood Gardens near Philly. It is a lovely place and this is a nice time of year with all the spring flowers. There will be hours of walking which is good exercise too. On Sunday we will drive to my Mom's and have a belated Easter lunch and birthday celebration. Not much rest this weekend unfortunately.

I made it through my stressful day at work yesterday and came home and went for a long walk. It was nice to get out in the warm sunshine and work off some of the nervous energy from the day! Today I'd like to go for a swim but we'll see whether I can get away from my computer long enough to get there.

I went for my 6-month followup Dexa scan and had several bits of good news and one bit that I will post about separately. My total body fat content went from 16.7 to 17.3. Not up alot but a bit better. I have been eating nuts regularly and more full fat cheese. Still lower than my doctor would like though. I have increased my lean muscle mass in my legs, so all the walking and swimming has worked there. My arms have the highest fat percentage so that is another reminder that I need to do more upper body work. Overall I am pleased with the results.

I have shared this picture before, but it is the only one that I currently have scanned. I think it's cute though!

Menu:

Breakfast: DD turkey sausage wake up wrap

Snack: Cappuccino protein shake, blueberries, cashews

Lunch: TJ's chicken sausage, baby carrots

Snack: 2 oz turkey breast, apple, almonds

Dinner: Not sure, I'd like a crab cake if we go out for dinner

Exercise: long walk or some lap swimming

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Partlypollyanna
on 4/13/18 4:11 am, edited 4/12/18 9:11 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Yay for Friday! I have a busy weekend ahead - my bariatric nurse 2 month follow up this afternoon, then fly up to Denver tonight; Im doing a photo shoot with a friend tomorrow morning for big project she's working on then meeting another friend for coffee and then fly home, and on Sunday I'm taking a photography course -- should be a very fun weekend!

Accountability: on track everywhere!

QOTD: My family & friends, travel, books, the morning before the rest of the world is up, my job.

B - 2 cheese sticks

S - coffee + pp X 2

L - Yogurt

D - syntrax

Totals 498 calories, 62 protein, 27 carbs

vitamins on track

Exercise - since I'll just have a small backpack, I'm going to do my walking at the airport

This is one of my favorite pictures of my sister and I...and the first time we did this pose which we've created a billion times since then (I'm the redhead).

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 535 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 523 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 265 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?