What's on your Saturday menu RNYers?

Insert Fitness
on 6/2/18 4:10 am

Morning Weekenders!

It is definitely summer her in Ottawa! Hot hot hot!

i was planning to go to the farm this morning, but the mosquitoes are crazy bad, so I might skip...

what are you all up to?

Qotd: does your town/ city have any fun or unique festivals coming up?

Ottawa is a city of festivals. It's one of my favourite things about it. In June alone: doors open Ottawa, Italian week, dragon boat festival. Summer solstice indigenous festival, rib fest, jazz fest! And that is just the big ones I know about!

menu:

B: coffee with cream (I'm out of premier, and need to make a Costco run)

L: if I'm in the city, leftover meat and cheese and fruit from the picnic .

D: tbd on where I end up!

have a good one! Keep cool!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/2/18 5:26 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! The sun is out here right now but I think it will be cloudy most of the day. Kind of warm and muggy though. I'm thinking that a nature walk with Justice may be on the agenda.

QOTD: I live on Cape Cod (Massachusetts) so there are lots of festivals in the summer. The one closest and best known for many years is the Barnstable County Fair. The fairgrounds are in the corner of our neighborhood. Another popular festival is the Scallop Festival which recently moved to the same fairgrounds.

2 Years, 2 months post-op (maintaining at goal for 18 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: Eggs scrambled with cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: tuna salad with pickles and cottage cheese

D: Salmon with spinach, white beans and lemon (leftover from last night)

S: yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

karenp8
on 6/2/18 5:53 am - Brighton, IL

Your dinner sounds delicious,Liz!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/2/18 5:58 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Yes it was and surprisingly from an Italian restaurant where in the past I would have had some sort of pasta!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

catwoman7
on 6/2/18 5:26 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

well my weight is back up a pound this morning. Ugh. Luckily (in a way...), my MIL is leaving today, which means we're back to our old routine, so this extra couple of pounds should drop off pretty fast (it's mostly due to restaurant eating). Thank God!!!

not sure what's up this weekend. I guess mostly errands and recuperating from a really packed week. Weather is beautiful, so we need to get outside, too!

QOTD: We seem to have something going on in this city every weekend in the summer. Musical festivals, art fairs, food festivals - there's a 1960s reunion weekend coming up in a couple of weeks that I was dying to go to, but it sold out in no time :-( We have a LOT going on here for a city this size (230K).

2 years 11 months out:

B: homemade Greek yogurt, chocolate protein powder, raspberries

MS: coffee with half & half, Miralax/protein vanilla latte shake

L: maybe leftover chicken kebab

D: leftover Chinese food? (either ginger beef or chicken w/vegetables - no rice)

well, I probably won't lose anything by tomorrow since those leftovers are going to be high in sodium - but calorie-wise, I should be OK...

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

karenp8
on 6/2/18 6:02 am - Brighton, IL

I'm back from Indiana! We got home about 7 last night. Lily and I already have our 4 miles in this morning and will do another when it cools down after supper. Plans today include getting plates for the truck,paying some bills and carrying more things in from the camper. Had a very busy but fun time painting and getting Camp Indisoco ready for campers and before surgery I couldn't have done any of it! Post op 5 years 9 months and weight at 118.4 today. Here's the food plan B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 4 oz black forest ham and cheese 3 baby carrots D 31/2 oz pork chop 1/2 c green beans S sm apple with 1 T peanut butter. Make some smart choices today,everyone!

Librarian67
on 6/2/18 9:38 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Glad you're home for a rest. When do you head out again?

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

karenp8
on 6/2/18 12:07 pm - Brighton, IL

In three weeks we head to Quincy,Il to work at Chaddock Children's Home for three weeks and then go directly to Chatham Il(near Springfield) to work at the Midwest Distribution Center. I've learned so much new stuff and met loads of wonderful new friends. And this never would have been possible before surgery. I hated all the pictures of me working with my saggy arm skin but had to smile at the ones of me smushed in painting behind the toilet or under the bunkbeds. I guess the saggy arms are worth it!

Kakesie
on 6/2/18 6:11 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Erin and Menu Family!

We had a barbeque with a friend of mine last evening and played croquet on the lawn. I hadn't played croquet since I was a child. It was fun, but hot outside.

QOTD: I'm sure our town has lots of things going on, but a few that I can think of are Art in the Park, a huge art show and sale of original art in the park. And Cruise Night, a weekend when antique cars come from all over the state and cruise around town and there is also a dance (usually 50's themed) and other activities. Also the county fair, of course.

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 76, Calories - 1,535, Carbs - 153.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, banana

L: ham & cheese on 45 calorie bread, light & fit Greek yogurt

D: Healthy Choice chicken stir fry with vegetables, light & fit Greek yogurt

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, frozen yogurt

E: Walking Blossom

Have an awesome day everyone!

~ Karen

Librarian67
on 6/2/18 9:35 am
RNY on 02/28/17

I love to play croquet! My mom has a set but her yard is slanted so no fun playing!

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 292 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 128 views
Recent Topics