What's on your Sunday menu RNYers?

Insert Fitness
on 6/10/18 3:05 am

Good Morning everyone!

how was everyone's Saturday?

Mine was great. So much was done around here! Roof was changed, a ton of weeding happened. New hop plants were staked. Much food was cooked and served.

it reminded me of when I was young and my grandmother and aunt did much of the cooking on the farm, and there was always people around to feed.

today is clean up day. Hoping to get back to the city at a decent time to get some things done there too.

qotd: what's your favourite place to be? I think mine is right here, sitting under the oaks, drinking coffee and watching the sun rise.

menu: up in the air, since I'm not sure when we're leaving.

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

Librarian67
on 6/10/18 4:42 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Erin, what a beautiful picture! I love to watch the sun rise or set while sitting in a chair and drinking coffee or ice tea (depends on which I'm watching). Back to the QOTD from yesterday, I wouldn't have imagined enjoying being up early and enjoying nature with my coffee. It really is refreshing!

No plans for today other than a little puttering around the house and watching Netflix. The house is showing the wear of not being cleaned since before surgery (3 weeks) and I so want to run the vacuum and dust, etc. But the PS wants me to keep activity minimal until tomorrow so I will just have to look at the fur balls a little longer.

Menu:

Breakfast: ham, hard boiled egg

Snack: Cappuccino protein shake, apple, almonds

Lunch: turkey, baby carrots

Snack: more turkey, blueberries, cashews

Dinner: roast beef or shrimp

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Kakesie
on 6/10/18 5:08 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Erin and Menu Family!

ARRGH, Lost my post twice now. Trying again for the 3rd time to post.

QOTD: I'm a real home body, so I guess my favorite place is at home with my dogs and Saralisa. I love our house and feel really lucky that we found it. It's 1 mile from town so it feels like we're living in the country with the convenience of town close by. It's in a small subdivision full of very friendly neighbors and across the street is a sheep pasture and on either side are cornfields. It's the best of both worlds. My second favorite place is our family cabin in Green Mountain Falls, Colorado. It has been in our family for 4 generations! My brother owns it now, but he lets us stay there.

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein -

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, banana

L: chicken cold cuts & cheese on 45 calorie bread, light & fit Greek yogurt

Kakesie
on 6/10/18 5:43 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Oh, I guess it posted HALF of it. The whole post is below.

yvonnef1964
on 6/10/18 5:10 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Update on my friends nephew, he's on life support and has swelling on the brain. They're keeping him a coma until Monday then they are going to try to wake him and go from there.

Im going to church in a hour and half then after that I'm going to a graduation party for my cousins daughter. It will be nice to see them since I haven't seen them in a year.

I stayed on plan yesterday. Today will probably be a different story.

Qotd my favorite place is watching the sun rise or sunset at one of the big lakes in Michigan.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and pork and beans

L not sure what's being served

D keto lasagna and peas

Have a good day

Kakesie
on 6/10/18 5:42 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Erin and Menu Family!

ARRGH, Lost my post three times now. Trying again for the 4th time to post.

QOTD: I'm a real home body, so I guess my favorite place is at home with my dogs and Saralisa. I love our house and feel really lucky that we found it. It's 1 mile from town so it feels like we're living in the country with the convenience of town close by. It's in a small subdivision full of very friendly neighbors and across the street is a sheep pasture and on either side are cornfields. It's the best of both worlds. My second favorite place is our family cabin in Green Mountain Falls, Colorado. It has been in our family for 4 generations! My brother owns it now, but he lets us stay there.

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 94, Calories - 1,258, Carbs - 143.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, banana

L: chicken cold cuts & cheese on 45 calorie bread, light & fit Greek yogurt

D: chicken stir fry with vegetables, light & fit Greek yogurt

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, banana, light & fit Greek yogurt, frozen yogurt

E: walking Blossom

Have a fantastic day everyone!

~ Karen

Librarian67
on 6/10/18 6:18 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Wow! Do you get to use the cabin very often? It sounds wonderful!

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Kakesie
on 6/10/18 6:32 am
RNY on 02/19/16

We haven't gone out to the cabin since my mom died. (She used to live next door to the cabin). I don't think my brother wants dogs in the cabin and I hate to board our dogs. Saralisa went out there once with a friend, though.

catwoman7
on 6/10/18 6:14 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' !

Beautiful farm, Erin!!

We're at a hotel in the Chicago suburbs (again! I'm starting to feel like I live here!). We'll be meeting up with two cousins (a second and a third cousin whom I met through DNA testing a few years ago - we're all the family historians for our particular branches, so we get together occasionally to compare notes and charts). Then we'll meet up with a fourth person - another third cousin from California whom none of us knew existed until a few months ago. She's in Chicago on business, so we're meeting her for lunch. So this should be fun.

last night we were at a Middle Eastern restaurant and I "checked in" on Facebook. Then I noticed a friend of ours had checked in at another restaurant about 10 miles away. He's a native Chicagoan, but now lives in FL. He was here visiting (we had no idea he was in the area) - so I PM'ed him and we met up after dinner for coffee - it was so fun! And I'm so glad both of us checked in!!

lunch will be at a Polish restaurant - it's a (gulp) buffet. At least that means there should be some decent protein choices, like meats. I'll have to steer clear of the pastries, though - I'm sure there will be tons of kolaches and cheese blintzes. Yikes. Or maybe I can choose one and split it with DH...

accountability could have been a lot better yesterday (well, it was O****il dinner and afterward). Feeling it this morning. I'm going to have to have a microscopic dinner....

QOTD: the student union that's next door to the library where I work is on a beautiful lake (well, my library is on the lake edge as well....). They have a huge terrace and put out lots of tables and chairs in the summer. I love sitting out there, but oddly, I don't go over there all that much, esp given I work right next door. I guess I need to start doing that since I'm in my last three weeks of work (I retire the first week of July). Of course, I can always come back after I retire, but it's so convenient right now!!

3 years out:

B: Greek yogurt with chopped walnuts, coffee with half & half

L: protein forward Polish food

AS: if needed, a protein bar

D: yogurt??

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Amy Liz
on 6/10/18 6:40 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning everyone! I had a lovely beach day, but we didn't stay nearly as long as I wanted. A couple of hours in to our perfect day, a HUGE group of very loud people set up an extensive tent/sports/food city next to us. I tried to accept our new neighbors as people just doing their thing but I just couldn't relax after that. Their music was really loud and obnoxious (so were they) and instead of moving, we just left. I felt so old....

I tried the new chicken chorizo tortilla egg bite from Starbucks yesterday - they weren't horrible, but I was disappointed.... I think the roasted red pepper egg white bites the best - love them!

QOTD - Anywhere outside, surrounded by beautiful nature is my favorite place.

Accountability - I wanted to eat eat eat yesterday!!! I snacked on some nuts, jerky and pork rinds I didn't plan for and was over my cals about 300... and yet I was down .1 so I'll take it.

18+ mo post op 165.8

b= coffee x3, scrambles eggs

l-turkey taco meat with salsa and sour cream

d-BBQ chicken and coleslaw

e-long walk at the park

v/l on track

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 182 GW 175

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 496 views