What's on your Saturday menu RNYers?

Insert Fitness
on 6/16/18 4:14 am

Good Morning Weekenders!

My week was a bit too hectic, but I made it through another one!

My husband surprised me with tickets to see Paul Simon in Montreal on Wednesday, so we fit that into the schedule too! The concert was amazing!

Heading out to meet a friend for coffee at a new spot that I'm excited about. It's inside a new gallery space.

other than that, the only other obligation is picking up my sister and her bf at the airport this evening.

All that to say, delightful lazy Saturday lays ahead. What are you all up to today?

qotd: what's your go to protein in the summer, when the weather gets hot? I have to say eating protein forward feels more challenging to me when the weather is hot, hot, hot. I just want a salad, a bit of fruit etc. I still eat protein forward, but it's a conscious choice to make sure I do. Maybe I need to pick up some fish or seafood?

Menu:

B: coffee and premier at home, the coffee out later.

menu is up in the air, but the fridge is stocked with pulled pork, leftover chops and chicken, so I've got lots of choices!

have a good one!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

Kakesie
on 6/16/18 4:30 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Erin and Menu Family!

I am going to be helping with a horse show today.

QOTD: I eat a lot of prosciutto wrapped around mozzarella sticks, cold cuts & cheese on 45 calorie bread sandwiches and a lot of light & fit Greek yogurt which has 12 g of protein in each cup.

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 74, Calories 1,110, Carbs - 115.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: ham & cheese on 45 calorie bread

D: Healthy Choice turkey meal

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

E: helping out at the horse show

Have a great day everyone!

~ Karen

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/16/18 4:57 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Welcome to Saturday. We are doing much of the same here (Aruba) - hanging out at the beach and taking walks, but going out for dinner tonight.

QOTD: I pretty much eat the same in the summer, though I will grill more fish outside. I have a tough time digesting salads, but may try using just spinach in them to see if that is better (the last one I had seemed to be easier to handle).

2 Years, 2.5 months post-op (maintaining at goal for 18.5 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: Eggs scrambled with cottage cheese

L: tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: Out to dinner - probably fish

S: Protein cake bite (1 or 2 for dessert)

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

yvonnef1964
on 6/16/18 5:15 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

I got over 10000 steps yesterday.

Im taking my friend shopping before she has shoulder surgery on Monday. Then in the afternoon I have a family reunion. Might stop at my other friends house to see her and her grandkids. I miss seeing them.

Qotd I don't really change what I eat. I do add watermelon in the summer.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and pork and beans

L family reunion, they have chicken, baked beans for sure. I'll probably have some dessert.

D might take something from the reunion home for dinner.

Have a good day

Partlypollyanna
on 6/16/18 5:34 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy Saturday everyone!

I am up in Denver for one day to meet some

friends for ComicCon and to get my picture taken with one of my favorite actors, David Tennant (the best Doctor).

qotd - grilled meats in the summer - although in the AZ heat, i do use the George foreman vs the outside grill.

S - coffee with half and half

B - we're meeting up at a diner, so I'm having an egg and turkey sausage.

l - meet stick on my backpack

D - yogurt

Lots of water!

excercise - walking the convention center and all around denver

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Megdot582
on 6/16/18 6:32 pm
RNY on 04/30/18

David Tenant is definitely the best doctor, although I know think Capaldi is an incredibly close second!!!

Partlypollyanna
on 6/17/18 10:16 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I agree with you! I know Capaldi wasn't everyone's taste but I thought he was great! I am so hoping Jodie does a good job; I was hoping to find a new t-shirt with her (that I could get in my new size) but no luck; I think they are doing their first official panel at SDCC next month so hoping maybe something new will come out of that.

Here are me and my friends with David, I'm on the left. I make horrible faces when there are pictures but you can see how thrilled I was, lol.

Jen

Megdot582
on 6/17/18 11:11 am
RNY on 04/30/18

I am more than a little jealous!!! That is such a good picture :-D I loved Jodie on Broadchurch, so am seriously looking forward to her turn as the Doctor! I haven't found any official merchandise for her yet, but Elhoffer design has a super cute sweater inspired by her look.

Partlypollyanna
on 6/17/18 1:28 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Oh, I will have to check it out!!

Jen

karenp8
on 6/16/18 5:41 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu friends! Another scorcher here in Illinois so Lily and I headed out before 5:30 to get our walk done. We'll do another mile right as the sun goes dowm. Yesterday I ended up with 12,000 plus steps as we did yard work and some shopping too. Housework is the plan for today and cleaning in the camper too to get ready to leave Friday for Quincy for 3 weeks. QOTD I tend to eat more fish and seafood in the summer and more hamburgers too. Accountability was great yesterday with lots of steps and no extra bites. Post op 5 years 9.75 months and weight at 119.4 today. Heres the food plan B1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 4 oz tuna salad with 4 baby carrots D 4 oz ground beef patty with cheese 1/2 c seasoned green beans S sm apple with 1 T peanut butter. Have a great day full of smart choices everyone!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 495 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 352 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 435 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 398 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 105 views
Recent Topics