What's on your Sunday menu RNYers?

Insert Fitness
on 6/17/18 4:34 am

Morning Weekenders!

Happy Father's Day to anyone celebrating!

how was everyone's Saturday? Mine was a good mix of lazy and social. Today the plan is to get some stuff done around the house, and this afternoon, I'm going to a baby shower.

Qotd: what music gets you up and moving these days? For house work, or exercise?

menu:

B: coffee and premier

Not sure about the rest of the day. Will depend on when my husband gets home and what is served at the shower!

take care!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/17/18 5:03 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! Yes, it is Father's Day (thank you for the reminder). I need to put DH's gift in a bag and get his card ready...

QOTD: I mostly listen to current country music, but sometimes oldies. DH loves Celtic music which I enjoy at times as well.

2 Years, 2.5 months post-op (maintaining at goal for 18.5 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: Eggs scrambled with cottage cheese

L: tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: Either Leftover grouper or chicken and veggies

S: Protein cake bite (1 or 2 for dessert)

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

karenp8
on 6/17/18 5:22 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu friends! Lily and I got up at 5:20 to get our walk in before the heat and humidity got any worse. Heat advisorys again here today. Plans are to go to the inlaws for a Father's Day lunch and help him with some yard work. Lily and I will walk another mile after supper when it cools down some. QOTD current country songs. Favorites are Thomas Rhett and Keith Urban. Post op 5 years 9.75 months and weight at 119.6 today. Accountability was good with no extra bites. Did not drink enough fluids yesterday so that is my goal for today. Here's today's food B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 4 oz sloppy joe meat no bun and 1/2 c lettuce with dressing on the side D 4 oz pork patty 1/2 c seasoned green beans S meat stick with string cheese. Have a great day full of good choices everyone!

pinyee
on 6/17/18 5:34 am - Bomoseen, VT
RNY on 03/23/16

Hello friends.. Been a long week and honestly I don't remember if I even got on here. Yesterday I worked my companies booth at a local balloon festival it was fun. Today we are going to my brothers house for a fathers day BBQ. Then home to get ready for the week and do some work work...

QOTD: Lately I have started listening to Country music again. I really like Luke Combs and Thomas Rhett. However, this time a year when in the car I always enjoy putting the windows down and turning up the music loud and listen to some good 80's hair bands or The Beach Boys....

Food for the day:

B: yogurt and coffee

L: Steak and salad

D: taco meat

Have a great day everyone.. Happy Father's Day to all!

Kakesie
on 6/17/18 5:45 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Erin and Menu Family!

QOTD: I can't really think of anything in particular. Usually whatever is on the radio. I listen to a station that plays contemporary music as well as some oldies.

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 92, Calories - 1,235, Carbs - 111.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: ham & cheese on 45 calorie bread, light & fit Greek yogurt

D: Healthy Choice chicken stir fry with vegetables, light & fit Greek yogurt

E: Walking Blossom

Have a great day everyone!

~ Karen

Amy Liz
on 6/17/18 6:14 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning all~ This will be my first fathers day since my dad passed away. We are going to mass at my his church this morning followed by a visit to my parents grave. While we are there we will go to the beach for a walk and have some lunch. Hoping for sun this morning but it's too soon to tell just yet.

QOTD - I am 70's and singer-songwriter type music most of the time - think James Taylor (my all time fav) I also love rock - Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd are my all time fav's there. More modern music - Adele and David Gray are great.

Accountability - Awesome, I made the best swordfish I have ever had last night. I'm still floating from it.

18mo + post op - 164.0

b-coffeex2

l-smoked albacore tuna salad

d-smoked turkey breast on the grill and asparagus

v/l - on track

e-walk walk walk

Have a wonderful day

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 179 GW 175

Partlypollyanna
on 6/17/18 10:09 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Sounds like it might be a tough day but you have a plan to make it as good as possible! I hope it's peaceful and enjoyable!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

pinyee
on 6/17/18 3:11 pm - Bomoseen, VT
RNY on 03/23/16

Sending you lots of hugs today......... I was there last year on mothers day but think of the happy times I'm sure that is what your dad would want!

catwoman7
on 6/17/18 6:14 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

we're heading out to a coffee shop in a few to look at some pictures of screened porches that I found on houzz.com. It'd be nice if they could get this screened porch built before it gets too cold - otherwise, we might wait 'til spring to have it done. It'd be great to be able to use it right away and not wait through four months of winter!

then - work. I hate weekend shifts, but this is my LAST ONE!!! YAY!!

QOTD: at home we always have NPR/BBC playing (the station has NPR on from 6:00 am until midnight, then it switches over to the BBC). In the car, I do a lot of channel surfing. I usually like late 60s/early 70s rock (although I get tired of it sometimes), but I'll also listen to classical, folk, bluegrass, and non-classic rock. Overall, though, I don't listen to a lot of music anymore. Odd since I listened to it constantly as a teen and young adult...

accountability was great yesterday!

3 years out:

B: homemade Greek yogurt, fresh raspberries

MS: coffee with half & half, Miralax/protein latte shake

L: I have yogurt, cheese sticks, and beef jerky in my work fridge - so that or some combo of that

AS: L&F yogurt, strawberries

D: corn on the cob and some kind of protein (maybe chicken salad? Or turkey meatballs?)

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

peachpie
on 6/17/18 8:13 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Morning folks! Day 21 runstreak- run is done. I'm about to head to the store for a few things. Last work week before I'm off to see my parents for a week.

Qotd: I don't listen to music outside of exercise. I listen to the same few pandora stations I set for my runs-- Eminem, Jay-z, and some female rappers. I like Alicia Keys for cool down. Otherwise my world is silent. I'd rather listen to a TV show or the news while doing housework.

215 today, 3.1 years out

m1: egg, English muffin, 1 oz ham

M2: protein shake

m3: chicken/ham lunch meat roll up

m4: seafood

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 467 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?