Sunday Sunday Sunday Menu!!!!

pinyee
on 10/14/18 6:14 am - Bomoseen, VT
RNY on 03/23/16

Morning Menu friends.. Since no one has gotten us started I will do the honors... How is everyone on this fine day? I am ok I guess a little tired stayed up and watched the Red Sox get beat last night but can't win them all... Today is all about getting ready for the work week. This week is a busy one as I am all alone in the office and to say I am all right with this is an understatement I love being alone!

So that leads into my QOTD: At work or at home what do you like to do when you are lucky enough to find yourself alone? At work I shut the door and crank up my favorite artist (lately it is Luke Combs) and I get lots of work done. I can get more work done in a day than sometimes a week when others are in my department.

Food for the day:

B: Egg and cheese w/ salsa

L: ham and cheese

D: roast pork and veggies

Hope everyone has a great day!

Writergurl08
on 10/14/18 6:20 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Lol should have known someone was posting at the same time as me ;) I'll paste my menu here too but I'll leave my post up in case anyone wants to answer my QotD:

"good morning and happy Sunday! Im surprised I'm first on here since I slept in some. Yesterday was warm and sunny enough to get some work done in regards to cleaning up the garden for winter. Pulling out plants that were done, and covering it all up with grass clippings. I left my kale, since it can survive through some cold and snow.

Laundry and food prep for this week is all that's on my agenda today.

Qotd: I'm never alone at work, but I can listen to earbuds at my desk and generally have music or an audiobook on. I'm often home alone as my husband is very social and plays a lot of nerdy deck-building type games (think Magic the Gathering) that I have no interest in, so he goes and does his thing and I stay home. I usually end up watching some TV shows I know he wouldn'****ch, or cranking up some music while I work on cleaning or other projects

Day 5 of AMAW, and still on track

breakfast: 4 oz ham, black coffee

lunch: 4 oz chicken with ranch seasoning

snack: apple bourbon sausage

dinner: I might do a meatloaf

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Au_Contraire
on 10/14/18 12:29 pm

Go Cassie go! You're doing fantastically on AMAW! I'm excited for you!

bethmal
on 10/14/18 6:44 am
RNY on 12/26/17

I'll post to both :)

Yesterday we went to the Apple Scrapple Festival and I allowed myself a bite or taste of everything I wanted. I did not feel deprived and we walked a lot so I am happy with my choices. Today will be a bit more normal in the food category.

QOTD: I am a teacher = I am never alone...

B: scrambled egg

S: PP chocolate shake

L: leftover quesadilla burger

D: My dad's bday dinner - wings, cold sub sandwiches & pizza. I'll make good choices but I can't really say what I will be in the mood for

Enjoy your Sunday!

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Au_Contraire
on 10/14/18 12:30 pm

The Apple Scrapple Festival sounds fun! I enjoy events like that!

Amy Liz
on 10/14/18 7:27 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning everyone~ With the exception of taking the dogs to the park this morning - I don't intend to leave the house! Yesterday turned into a million errands - but that's okay as I was able to cross SO much off my to do list. I love that! So I'll be home all day today, but it's not a couch day ;( It will include cleaning, laundry, BBQing, prepping for the week and some closet organization. I bought shoe shelves WEEKS ago but they are still in the box so that is on the agenda too.

QOTD - I have my own office so I'm kinda always alone, but I love the quiet when no one else is there. Rob is usually home and with just the two of us in this huge house, there is always a place to go to be alone if I want. We are both pretty mello, quiet and thankfully extremely compatible so it's pretty much the same for me when he's here or not.

Accountability - Rob is on a baking/cooking kick. Yesterday he made cinnamon coffee cake, enchiladas and TOLL HOUSE FRIGGIN' COOKIES. I licked a cookie dough beater and had a couple tiny bites of a cookie - for the chocolate chips really... Ugh -not enough to get sick, but enough to upset my stomach a bit - why?? I'm over them - ewww. I gagged seeing the cookies on the counter this morning -good!

22 mo post op - 157.5

b- coffee x3, nonfat plain greek yogurt w/blackberries

l-egg beaters and salsa

d-chicken enchiladas

es - jello w/whipped cream

v/l on track

e-2 miles with the dogs at the park

Have a wonderful day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 177 GW 175

Au_Contraire
on 10/14/18 12:35 pm

I love how you describe your relationship with Rob! Sorry to hear about the Toll House cookies, though. Living with people you love is wonderful, but there are a few benefits to living alone. One real one is no Toll House cookies! Have a great day Amy - glad you feel better!

Amy Liz
on 10/14/18 2:23 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

That is sweet of you to say! I have never lived alone. As a single mom, I used to dream of living alone because then my house would stay clean, lol!! Even though I wish I would just refrain from tasting all bad things like Toll House cookies, at least I can say they no longer have any power over me!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 177 GW 175

LuckyLoser
on 10/14/18 9:23 am - NEPA, PA
RNY on 08/20/18

Hi!

I already posted on the other site so I won't bore you again with my trivia!!

QOTD: I'm also rarely alone in my office. First of all, I share it with a co-worker. But, most of the time, there is a parade of staff members or patients who come by. Or the telephone is ringing off the hook!! On the rare occasions I'm alone, like late in the evening or on weekends, I am able to think out loud (that means talk to myself!) and zip through a lot of paper work (really computer work) that is overdue!

MEALS FOR TODAY:

Definitely not worth repeating!

Height: 5'2" Starting Weight: 260

Surgery Weight: 232 Goal Weight: 140

Current Weight: 179

"Fall down seven times and get up eight."

yvonnef1964
on 10/14/18 10:44 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

I got my kitten yesterday afternoon. She's 8 weeks old, thinks she's a girl kitty. But I thought that before about a cat and it turned to be a boy. She seems to like the name Misty.

Qotd never alone at work, daycare provider. Only at home. Mostly watch tv and be on my phone and iPad

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and English muffin

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D chicken chili

Have a good day

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 544 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?